“Great burgers”
Review of Olive on Main

Olive on Main
Ranked #9 of 212 Restaurants in Laurel
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

We've eaten here a few times and the food has always been good. A smallish neighborhood gem with friendly and attentive staff. We particularly enjoy the hamburgers. Nicely cooked to order, with grilled taste. Burger a little larger than the bun. We get the onion rings although fries are an option too. Rings are excellent. It has become our go to place for a great burger

Reviewed January 18, 2017

We seem to visit this location more and more as the days, months and years continue on.

I am guessing that the entire place may hold 100 people with good food and a good bar scene as well, but the crowd alone will tell you how well they do; always busy when we visit.

My wife even had a Christmas party the last 2-years (a small group of less than 10) that she was able to call ahead for reservations.

The serve is good as well as the food; recommend the Sweet Potato Tater Tots for an appetizer, the always made fresh flatbread pizza (my favorite is the margarita pizza), or design your own stuffed burgers and a toasted almond for dessert

Reviewed January 10, 2017

We visited Laurel for a hockey tournament at the end of December and our team ate at Olive on Main after a game one evening. 10+ families basically took over their restaurant. I know the staff got a little frustrated, but our server was still excellent. Quick service great food. I had the crab cake and it was delicious. Their hummus dip was very good and the almond cream cake is the perfect way to end dinner. Definitely recommend if you're in the area.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time eating here. The menu provided options for vegetarians. We had the wings and quesadillas. We wanted to try the flat bread pizzas. Unfortunately they were out of flat bread. Will try those on next visit.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Went tonight after reading other reviews and was looking forward to a good meal. I was so excited to see Lamb Sliders on the menu board going in and asked about them. Decided to order them as my entree, only to have the server come back and say they had been discontinued . Very disappointing. My husband ordered the Bison Burger without the cheese and added bacon - the bacon was a no-show and he had to ask for it.

I really liked the convenient location and the feel of the place, but was a little frustrated trying to order and get what we requested.

Been to Olive on Main? Share your experiences!