“Not just a brewhouse”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 212 Restaurants in Laurel
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Our group of 14 went for dinner. The menu is quite extensive, not just pizza and typical pub food. We started with a selection of appetizers that included calamari, buffalo wings, chips and salsa, pot stickers, egg roll, etc. We had a variety of beers and mixed drinks. The server was accurate and attentive. I opted for the Louisiana jambalaya. It was sufficiently spicy but not too hot. I thoroughly enjoyed the flavor. The only issue in a party of 14 was regarding steak that was not cooked enough. Be careful to be very specific as to the level of doneness when you order steak. It was undercooked by most standards. They did remedy the situation. Dessert included an array of specialty cookie desserts....DELICIOUS!

1  Thank Plymouthchick

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Pizza is great even better with the many craft beer here, the store is kept clean friendly service and we have tried half the menu and only once did the calamari come overcooked, which was replaced and taken off the bill.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

When it comes to pizza, crispy wins and soft or soggy crusts dont! We heard the pizza here was good so went with the description on the menu that the thin bar style pizza was crispy but it wasnt - the actual flatbread was though. The decor and feel of the place is great but the service was slow and server was distant and not terribly attentive. The pics look great but if you want a crispy crust, I would go w the flatbread instead.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

They have a pretty standard bar menu. I got the Cesar salad with grilled chicken and my friend had the southwest salad. We also got traditional wings with the dry lemon rub. While the salads were good, the wings were really amazing. Super crispy, not at all greasy and full of flavor. My mouth is watering as I remember those wings! Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

BJ's is a big open place. The bar is on the right with 3 TVs playing sports. I am a woman traveling alone for work. I sat at the bar. They have daily specials so I had Stella for $4 and a burger for $6. Can't beat it with a stick. Bartender was friendly and informative - pointing out the daily happy hour specials while I studied the full menu. Burger came with pile of good fries. I left the roll and enjoyed the burger and fried. I might go back, but prefer a smaller venue (Olive on Main in Laurel).