“Great brisket and super friendly staff”
Review of Mission Bbq

Mission Bbq
Ranked #4 of 208 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 10, 2016

This was my first time at Mission BBQ after hearing all my friends rave about it. The staff was super helpful with us "first timers" explaining the difference between the fatty or dry brisket. We got samples of both and it was delicious. The macaroni and cheese is very tasty as are the baked beans and green beans. Cornbread comes with your meal. The place is casual but bright and patriotic in its decor. They have carryout so I know where I'll be getting party food next time.

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

This is not great bbq. I had the pulled pork and the brisket. The consistency of both was mushy. The meat comes dry so I'm not sure how it gets mushy. They have 7 different sauces. Only the classic and Alabama were good.

The sides were much better than the meat. The only issue was no greens! How does a place call itself a bbq place and not greens?!?!?

I do have to say that the service was excellent. All the employees were super helpful.

Reviewed February 5, 2016

Get ready to taste some of the best BBQ from across this country at this East Coast chain restaurant. The Baby Back Ribs with fall-off-the-bone meat were delicious. The Brisket was tender and juicy. Fries and Cole Slaw were plentiful, but the corn bread was dry and disappointing. Cheerful helpful staff. You place your order at the counter and seat yourself; they call your name for pick up when your food is ready. Six regional BBQ sauces are available on the table; only two were to my liking. Beer served. The restaurant is decorated in patriotic fashion with nostalgic posters in the rest room (but where's Jennifer Beals from Flashdance?). The restaurant is located in the Laurel Towne Center shopping plaza. They also do catering.

Reviewed February 2, 2016

Each time I have visited this restaurant I am struck by the happiness of the staff. They seem to enjoy serving you! The food is so good and gets out quickly. A Win/Win for sure!

Reviewed January 20, 2016

My wife got a coupon from them for a free sandwich for her birthday so we were off to have lunch there. We've been there many times because the BBQ is so good. When they saw it was my wife's birthday each of the employees wished he a happy birthday. They presented hre a birthday card that they each signed and it had coupons in it so we could come back. Their employees are always friendly and helpful. It's such a pleasure to have a locally owned restaurant chain so well trained to be so customer oriented. Thank you for that.

Been to Mission Bbq? Share your experiences!