“Great meals!”

Dos Amigos Mexican Grill
Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Leonardtown
Reviewed August 28, 2018

All four in our party enjoyed the chips and salsa that were free as well as our meals. I had the 3 shrimp tacos which I loved. They were full of shrimp and crunchy lettuce, not cabbage. Normally I don't care for restaurant black beans and rice but I ate all of mine. We enjoyed sitting outside in this cute little town. Everyone's quantity of food was huge! My daughter said the queso on her burritos was outstanding!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

After a few growing pains and facility issues which the owner eventually fixed, the restaurant is starting to hit their stride. The atmosphere is improving every visit, the staff is getting better and more familiar with the cuisine. The meals are delicious, plentiful and the offer a wide variety. Outdoor seating is great for first Fridays

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Consistently better than any Mexican I’ve had in St. Mary’s. Tacos al pastor, chicken and spinach all really good. Early dinners are also treated to $3 Margaritas which are also really good. Highly recommend this restaurant if you get to the square in Leonardtown.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

This is a great addition on the square in Leonardtown! They have a varied menu of classic Mexican options and many more upgraded and creative dishes as well. The food was fresh, nicely presented and delicious. The service was warm and friendly. The restaurant is recently renovated but could use a little added personality. We’ll have to come back to try more...