“Nice!”

RC Theaters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Seems like I'm here every week. It's always clean. The bathrooms are always clean. Nice big theater with 12 screens. The seats are plush. Really like this theater.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"theatre"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2017

When on family vacation, the weather was calling for rain all day, so we decided to take the kids to see a movie. The theater was SO clean & the seats were super comfortable, even for my husband who is over 6 ft.! I wish we lived closer so we could frequent this theater more often!

Reviewed April 27, 2017

R/C LEXINGTON EXCHANGE MOVIES 12 is a welcome entertainment addition to the Southern Maryland local scene and their seating is the most comfortable and spacious yet. I hope they maintain the modern and clean atmosphere as well as keep those unsupervised boisterous juveniles from driving away customers!

Reviewed April 19, 2017

So I have now been here already two times in the last 3 months and I live two hours away...ok my son lives 20 minutes down the road.

This is a state of the art Theater that you need to ignore your GPS and go about a 1/4 of a mile around a curve to find a huge parking lot. Inside, lobby is clean, concessions are quick then the theaters. Oversize Leather seats that lean back, large screens, I have seen one on regular one one Imax. Sound system is top end as you would expect from someplace brand new.

This will be the theater in the area to come to for a long to to come!!!!