Review Highlights
Very nice theater!

I've been here twice. There is plenty of parking, the cost seems high, but I'm used to the base... read more

Reviewed November 17, 2017
Sailor_G_USN
Great Mills, Maryland, United States
Movie Night

RC Theaters is a very nice theater to view your favorite blockbuster. They offer assigned seating... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2017
Curtis S
via mobile

All reviews assigned seating nice theater concessions movie theatre
Reviewed July 21, 2017

When on family vacation, the weather was calling for rain all day, so we decided to take the kids to see a movie. The theater was SO clean & the seats were super comfortable, even for my husband who is over 6 ft.! I wish we lived closer so we could frequent this theater more often!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2017

R/C LEXINGTON EXCHANGE MOVIES 12 is a welcome entertainment addition to the Southern Maryland local scene and their seating is the most comfortable and spacious yet. I hope they maintain the modern and clean atmosphere as well as keep those unsupervised boisterous juveniles from driving away customers!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017

So I have now been here already two times in the last 3 months and I live two hours away...ok my son lives 20 minutes down the road.

This is a state of the art Theater that you need to ignore your GPS and go about a 1/4 of a mile around a curve to find a huge parking lot. Inside, lobby is clean, concessions are quick then the theaters. Oversize Leather seats that lean back, large screens, I have seen one on regular one one Imax. Sound system is top end as you would expect from someplace brand new.

This will be the theater in the area to come to for a long to to come!!!!

Date of experience: April 2017