“Good place to grab a quick/somewhat healthy lunch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Reviewed April 3, 2016

Chipotle should have a drive-thru! But since they don't, we don't mind going in and having a quick lunch. We love their chicken burrito bowls. They should offer more veggies, but overall a great place if you want a somewhat healthy lunch.

1  Thank mrsweiner1418

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

This place is still our favorite no matter what state we're in. Service was good and portions are huge. Love the farm to take and nongmo food.

1  Thank amylapoin
Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

There were eight of us -- we were #'s 13 thru 20 in line and were all seated at a table, with our food, within ten minutes! We all had burrito bowls except for my wife and future son-in-law, who had 3 corn tacos and their "giant" burritodilla (not on the regular menu), respectively. Those of us with the bowls got our free tortillas and we all ask for extra cilantro (free, too, BTW). I like the extra guac, but think the amount they give you is w-a-a-y-y too little for the up-charge I have to pay. Food is ALWAYS hot, made exactly the way you want in front of you -- more sauce or veggies...just ask for it (like you would at Subway). I won't go into everyone's meal, but I will tell you what I had: I had a steak burrito bowl with their cilantro-lime brown rice, half pinto & half black beans, their famous roasted chili-corn salsa, all THREE regular salsas w/double the hot red one, X-tra cilantro, lettuce, cheese, & yes, the guacamole, natürlich!!! ;-) Oh, I also asked for a warmed flour tortilla to go with my bowl...NO charge either. Noisy eating area inside, but it's to be expected at lunch time, n'est-ce pas?!?!

1  Thank Skip S
Reviewed May 24, 2015

This franchise serves tasty good food. The customer service is also good and the facility is clean. Pretty busy all day long and has outside seating for nice days. Be careful when entering the facility from the main road. Make sure to use your turn signal...the restaurant is located immediately after a major stoplight.

1  Thank Draper18
Reviewed May 6, 2015

Well, in all honesty, I don't think the Chipotle in Lexington Park is the best around. The atmosphere is usually very, very crowded with not enough seating; it isn't the cleanest and the decor isn't that great either in comparison to, say, the Chipotle in La Plata. The food is pretty good and standard for Chipotle, but I gave up on ordering any meat as I've had some bad experiences here with it being very fatty.

The last few times we went to this Chipotle they were out of chicken, steak, and weren't serving carnitas which was a bit annoying.