“Quick in and out lunch place to go”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Reviewed July 14, 2017

This Chipotle is basically the same as all other Chipotle chain restaurants all over the country. However, I was surprised this place service was good and I was able to get in and out quickly for lunch.

1  Thank David L

Reviewed July 7, 2017

I stopped in yesterday and the steak was sold out! Aw I was disappointed but was told if I wait just a bit... so I waited...and poof. Fresh hot steak piled high. Because I waited they helped on the bill. That's the way to put people first.

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

This is the typical chipotle restaurant. This one is clean and fast with good people working there. It is exactly what you would expect from this style of restaurant.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

The food was well seasoned, the staff moved efficiently during a busy lunchtime but there were not a ton of tables to sit at.

1  Thank mehudson1
Reviewed July 23, 2016

The service is faster than most of this chains other stores that I have visited. They will give you more ingredients if you simply ask without extra charges or attitude. Good fresh food at a great price.

1  Thank Jasmine B