“Excellent service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chili's

Chili's
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

I had the sirloin steak and was very pleased with it's flavor. I ate the bar and found Rachael and Elena to be very attentive and friendly. I look forward to returning to this restaurant in the near future when I am back in this area soon. I also had the chips and salsa and I really like how lite the chips are and the salsa has great flavor.

• Visited February 2012

Delmar, New York
“It is What it is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

Why am I reveiwing a Chili's? Boredom, probably. Everyone knows what they are getting at this type of restaurant. My wife and I were staying near the restaurant in August and didn't want to venture out anywhere else.

The wait was typical for a Saturday night. Surprisingly, our waitress was actually pretty good. Talkative, but not in an annoying way, and got our order correct, which can be hard to accomplish by many of the waitresses in these establishments.

The food was.....eh. We knew what we were getting. We were not expecting the greatest quality, and we did not get it. We got a ok meal for a cheap price, and at the end of the day, isn't that the only reason we would really go to a restaurant like this?

Oh, and they have two for one beers. Cha-ching!

• Visited August 2011
Plano, TX
“Chili's close to all the new hotels by BWI Airport”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2011

A New very corporate looking Chili's, pretty new, nothing special, food, beer, tv's with sports, a standard Chili's.

• Visited September 2011
Maryland
“Not so great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

I have always liked chilis. This one is near bwi so ihave been here a couple of times when traveling. both times i have bot.been impressed with the food. I ordered the rib eye today. The seasoning was great but the steak was tough and stringy. I wonder if the chains are lowering the food quality to avoid raising prices?