All reviews spring hill lollipops complimentary water in the room a small kitchen area business park shuttle service pull out couch sitting area bwi airport park fly family stayed here decent breakfast complimentary breakfast standard room would stay again fridge and microwave exercise room
Reviewed June 17, 2018

We stayed here for one night last week and left our car here for a week while we flew out of the BWI airport. There were five of us in one room, four adults and a teen, and we all had plenty of space. There were two beds and a sleeper sofa, a living area, and a kitchenette type area with a fridge and microwave. The hotel is very modern, has an indoor pool and a gym. The front desk was always friendly and smiling too. The free breakfast really impressed us with the hot dishes, fresh fruits, and pastries. The location is about 2.5 miles from the airport and the courtesy shuttle is very efficient and picked us up a week later from the airport within minutes. There are several fast food restaurants next door, so walking distance. The location is in a business park, so VERY VERY safe. I always try to write pros and cons in my reviews, so I can show both sides of the hotels.....but there are NO CONS here.....they get a perfect 10 score from me, and if you have read my reviews before you know that has never happened before. Book here and be confident that you chose the best! Great job, Springhill Suites!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ken W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Good morning Detalhygienist!!!

Thank you so much for your kind review -- I will certainly share your feedback with our team members and celebrate our success -- cant wait to service you and your family again in the future!

Springhill Suites

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Complimentary water in the room, nice lobby and gym, friendly staff, good breakfast and location. Would stay again. Quiet.
Gym could be bigger, however no one was in there so didn't have to fight for equipment. Has outdoor patio behind pool, in industrial park but was clean and quiet sitting out there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ken W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Thank you for your kind review Walter!

Too good to be true right! So glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!!!!

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Stopped for quick sleep over on our way to DC. The room was good size and bed was comfortable. Evertyhing looked clean and well mantained.
Breakfast was good, with eggs, waffles and bagels and few other things.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Good morning Pupsik,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad we were able to take care of you during your short but meaningful stay. If you ever need anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I (& now our family) prefer staying here when flying out of BWI Airport! The Park & Fly option and 24-hour shuttle are convenient. Also like that the shuttle will take you to nearby points of interest (for us that's Toro Bravo!) Rooms are spacious and clean. Hot shower felt great after a long day of travel and we had a good night's sleep. The complimentary breakfast was a bonus and breakfast options were much more plentiful than most hotels. Staff is friendly and shuttle drivers are prompt and courteous.
I think our only complaint is that bathrooms do not have a fan. We have to keep the door shut after showering to keep the steamy air from making the room hot. We will definitely stay here in the future regardless.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review JD and Shannon!

Glad we were able to take care of you and your family during your stay and while you were away. If you ever need anything at all please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Hopefully we get to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

We have been staying at this hotel each time we fly to FL and we paid forPark Here Fly There on 05/14/2018. When I made reservation it said my total charge would be $174.07; my credit card bill shows charge of $187.97. Then when we got back from FL on 05/23/2018 & stayed overnight before returning home we were charged $8.00 for parking! Will not be staying at thisSpring Hill Inn & Suites again. I am a Silver Elite Rewards member too. Eileen B

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Ken W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Good afternoon Eileen,

First and foremost I most certainly apologize concerning the frustrations with the parking fee attached to your experience at our hotel. The parking fee is something new for us at the hotel but a necessary change in order for us to maintain the quality of experience that our guests have come to expect. As well many of the hotels in our market are going this direction so you will find this practice not isolated to our location. I hope over the years we have delivered on our promises and earned your business based on our service levels and our teams engagement.

Springhill Suites Baltimore/BWI