1,044 results
All reviewsfront deskbob evansbwi airportgreat hotelroom was cleancracker barrelnext morningconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice staybaltimore areafitness centershuttle servicerental carpark and flyone night stayfree shuttle
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Loud party at midnight, which front desk remedied immediately.. Would have been better to wake up at 3a.m. and just drive to airport then from my house. Had a poor nights sleep. Was disappointed in this Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shaune J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

I'm terribly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. While we do have staff that monitors the floors, I'm sorry that one of your neighbors was loud. We take these comments very seriously so I'm glad the staff was able to remedy the issue.

Many thanks,
Shaune Johnson

Reviewed July 17, 2018

This facility exceeded my expectations. From the front desk, to the food, and the rooms. My children and I felt at home and safe.I will definitely book for future getaways. I will also.recommend this hotel to my other family members and friends.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport is a very convenient hotel if you’re flying into BWI and need to travel to either Washington, DC or Baltimore. The hotel’s shuttle service is very good. Kudos to shuttle driver Antonio who was very accommodating in driving me to and from the MARC station and the light rail. I truly appreciated his positive attitude and the recommendations he gave about getting around the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I was so disappointed at this hotel. Upon checking in, I told the woman behind the counter that I was paying cash upon checkout. She said okay, indicating to me that that wouldn't be a problem. When I checked out, a totally different answer. I was told they don't accept cash. I was like I have never had a problem with that. Her response

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shaune J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

This property does not accept cash as a form of payment for guest rooms as this is a hotel policy. I'm terribly sorry that this was miscommunicated to you.

Many thanks,
Shaune Johnson

Reviewed July 15, 2018

This is nice and easily accessible hotel. Well maintained with ever smiling staff. The price is good and the breakfast menu is rich. The rooms are very spacious and they have guest laundry for those who want to DIY.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family