US$93
  • Breakfast included
US$82
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$135
US$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$100
US$91
US$139
  • Pool
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$101
US$75
US$70
SpringHill Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$99
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$119
All reviewsclub levelfront deskbaltimore washington airportcrab cakesthe general managershuttle servicelittle thingsroom was largechecking inbed was very comfortableinner harboran early flightfree shuttleloungeanthonyflyprinter
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We needed a hotel that was centrally located and near the BWI Amtrak station, and as we are usually happy with the Starwood brand, we chose this Sheraton. First, the pros: 1) Our room was clean and spacious. 2) The staff was very friendly and helpful (particularly the shuttle driver). 3) The location was perfect for us. Now the cons: 1) We stayed for two nights, but our room was not made up after our first night - to be fair, we did not mention this, as it wasn't a huge deal, but I was surprised. 2) We paid a little more to be on the club floor even though we knew we would only be able to take advantage of the breakfast. That worked for the first day, but on the second day, pretty much everything was gone by 9:00am, including the milk in the coffee machine. I thought things would be replenished (I did call down to request milk, but we needed to leave before it was refilled), but was told that breakfast was only served from 6-9am. I was a little surprised, as it was a Sunday, but even so, it would have been nice to have been told that when we checked in. 3) Lastly, the Club Lounge became the private party lounge in the late evening hours. Both on the night of our arrival and on the next night, the room was filled with people socializing (in lieu of hanging out in their rooms, I suppose) and being quite loud. Again, we did not call to complain, but it's worth noting that the Club Floor may not be the best choice for a quiet night in your room (and yes, we could hear them from our room a few doors down). Overall, a decent value, but we'd probably choose another hotel next time.

Room Tip: Avoid being located anywhere near the Club Lounge as it can be quite noisy in the late evening hours.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LoveToTravel8
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton BWI to be your home away from home. I really appreciate your feedback and your business. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any of your needs. … thanks and safe travels

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I booked this hotel last minute through Hotwire, and not only did I get a very reasonable rate, but the staff was more than accommodating with a few of my last minute requests. The room was large, clean, and extremely comfortable! I ordered dinner from the restaurant and had one of the best gyros I've ever eaten! I was only in town for the night but I was wishing I could have stayed longer. The airport shuttle was convenient for me and got me to the airport in plenty of time. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Baltimore!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We reserved through HOTWIRE as we have for the past 10 or more years. On Oct 16/2013 for a trip my family one night before leaving the country the next day at 4 AM. When we made the reservation we requested 2 beds and 1 roll, because our children are 17 and 18 but over 6" tall and it is very uncomfortable for them to share a bed anymore. HOTWIRE. called the Sheraton and spoke with a lady at the front desk, who reassured them that a roll-away would not be an issue. When we got to the hotel , the front desk clerk said that he did not know anything about a roll-away. He called house keeping and was then told us that within 5-10 min someone would be there to set our extra bed. We waited 30 min and nobody showed or call us. Finally we called down to the front desk and a very rude person, told us, that it was against fire regulations, we explain that it was only 4 of us, but we could not share the beds. He basically said, "good luck" and did nothing to help us. We tried calling HOTWIRE and nobody answer us at that time. One of our sons had to sleep on the floor with the hotel covers, etc. Then at midnight or so, there was a TERRIBLE domestic fight a few rooms away from ours, the lady was screaming and cursing and it went on and on, to the point that I got worry for our safety and called the front desk, then about 10 minutes later someone came up and things settle a bit. I have traveled all over the world, stayed at many wonderful Sheratons and have used HOTWIRE for the past 10+ years and never had such a terrible experience. If they promised a bed they should have supplied one and try to help our COMFORT. When I called they 1-800 number for complains and suggestions, basically I was told, better luck next time. When I called HOTWIRE, they at least apologized, yet did not refund for services NOT provided. They gave us a $20.00 pass for next time we use their service. SHERATON did not even seemed to care. Just did NOTHING about our comfort and the money we pay for a very uncomfortable night, since we had a flight at 4AM we could not change and try to get a hold of hotwire. we needed to go to sleep. But NEVER on a SHERATON again. I am totally unhappy since I have used Sheratons since I was a child with my parents, and now their quality and service to their guests is very poor.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Lachelita1
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

thank you for your feedback and apologies for the inconvenient and please allow me to clear few things. Hotwire have not contact the hotel. There is no comments on your reservation indicating you need a roll-away-bed. Under the number of guests I saw only 3 not 5. if we knew about this in advance we would have notified Hotwire that non of our Double Beds rooms can accommodate a roll-away-bed. ... thanks

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The room was clean. The staff were friendly. The room was short of towels for two people, additional towels were brought to the room quickly however the additional towels disappeared when the cleaning staff made up the room. There is very little sound guard from room to room, our last night spent the entire night listening to a man next door who had the flu or way too much to drink as he throwing up all night. The bathroom had no tub either, just a shower so there went the idea of a nice warm bubble bath to relax on vacation....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie C
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This review focuses on the wheelchair accessible aspects of this hotel. Refer to other reviews for information about other aspects of the hotel. In summary, the room I had was unwelcoming for a wheelchair user. Not recommended.

There is ample free handicapped parking spots, and access to the lobby is completely level through automatic sliding doors. The restaurant and bar are all on the lobby area and easily accessible.

My room was on the 3rd floor and had two queen beds and a roll-in shower. It was some distance from the elevator, and a tough push over deep pile carpet. There was adequate space to get around the room to the window and, just barely, between the two beds. The TV remote was left in easy reach and the wall mounted A/C controls were easy to operate comfortably from a chair.

The closet was easy to access but the hang rails were too high to reach from a wheelchair making it impossible to hang shirts. The work desk was pretty small but usable. The window shades were difficult to close from a wheelchair because the line was behind the work desk and out of reach. The bed was not as high as some - about two inches above my wheelchair cushion level - but still made transferring difficult.

The bathroom was large. The toilet could be easy to access for anything from a 0 to 180 degree transfers but the grab rails were mounted too high to be of any use and the toilet itself had a cheap and wobbly toilet seat that offered little purchase for transferring. There was plenty of room under the sink for knees. The shower had no wall mounted seat but guest services can provide you with a free standing shower seat on request. There was a hand held shower hose mounted on a rail and a fixed wall mounted shower hose. The towels were left on a few shelves mounted high on the wall behind the toilet. The hand towels were reachable from a wheelchair but not the bath towels. Although not related to access, I should mention that the toilet roll was almost used up and there was no spare, something we noticed only when the toilet roll was fully used up. Unforgivable in a hotel of this price. On this occasion I had a walkie with me for assistance, a wheelie travelling on their own would have challenges.

The room was in need of a face lift and with the various frustrations such as the closet and the badly designed bathroom it did not come up to the standards of modern handicapped accessible rooms. I will not be staying there again - not recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family