Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very nice atmosphere to hold a conference. Close to the BWI Airport and Downtown Baltimore. Staff was wonderful and very attentive. Meet all the needs of the conference personnel. Banquet staff was wonderful and food was excellent.

Room Tip: Room was spacious and very nice.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear BrizByU,

Thank you for such a kind review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that your conference went well and our staff was attentive to all of your needs. Please come back and see us again the next time you need to host an event.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel has bigger rooms and large bathrooms which I enjoy. Nicely decorated with modern features. Flat screen TV in room. The lobby area is large and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. All in all a good stay. Close to the airport.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear travelpilot65,

Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our room and bathroom size. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in the BWI area!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel was good for a sort night near the Baltimore airport. The shuttle was quick to pick us up at the airport and it was a short (7-10 minute) ride to the hotel. Clean modern rooms and friendly employees

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Kristopher B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree, we are conveniently located to the airport. I hope the next time you're in the BWI area we will see you again.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Great service, super comfy room and delicious food. The kids really enjoyed the pool and the restaurant. The club lounge was the perfect place to settle down for a midnight cap. My stay was truly a wonderful experience.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Y6981MVsimones,

Thank you for coining us the "Best Hotel Ever!" We will take the title proudly and continue to try our best for all of our future guests. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I am usually at the Capital Jazz Festival the first weekend in June. Sheraton BWI is my hotel of choice. Staff is always friendly, rooms are clean and smell fresh and for me little things make the toiletries are great. The only time I am not at this hotel when I am in the area it is sold out.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Donald C,

Thank you for choosing our hotel year after year for the Capital Jazz Festival and other occasions you are in the BWI area. We love our loyal guests and will continue to be here the next time you need us!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We had an early morning flight leaving from BWI. "Ah," says I, "I know! We'll stay at a hotel near the airport! That will make being at the airport at 4:45 AM less painful."

It was the night of March 11, with Daylight Savings Time beginning the next day. I had a flash of worry but then said "nahhh, it's a Sheraton, they'll know there's a time change, right?" and asked for a wakeup call at 4:15.

We tried to order room service; they said they were too busy to accept room service orders, but that I could come down and get it. Okay. The food was actually terrific and the restaurant staff lovely, so I drifted off to sleep happily, looking forward to our coming vacation.

I woke up at 5:10. We had never gotten a wakeup call. In a blind panic we got dressed and rushed downstairs. When confronted with our problem, the front desk attendant launched into a long explanation about how "'the system did that because of the clock change'" and that we should have known that the wakeup call would be an hour later than we asked for (!!) because of the clock change (!!!!!!).

No apology and worse, no effort to help us make the plane that was leaving soon. We needed to get to the airport immediately. She informed us that a shuttle would be along in, oh, a half hour. No, there was no other way she could get us to the airport.

Thank goodness we were able to get an Uber quickly. The airline expedited our check-in, but security was still pretty long, and to make a long story short, we skidded onto the plane at the last possible second, stressed to the max.

In short, the whole experience was a thousand times more stressful than just driving to the airport would have been. Never again -- at least not with Sheraton. And no, I'll never trust a hotel's wake-up call again, either. Lesson learned.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Nina O,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention. Please call our General Manager, Jayquin Bella, at 443-577-2100 so we can ensure that this does not happen in the future to our guests. I after speaking with us we can obtain another chance to truly "WOW" you with our hotel and staff service.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Tired business hotel. First room reeked of cigarette smoke. They moved me (very nice about it). Poor maintenance in the room (AC didn't work) - and amenities are dated. I stayed here a few years ago, and really didn't like it. Tried again and still don't. Nice enough staff this time, but probably won't do it again. Aloft and Element as well as Westin right across the parking lot. Lots of other choices here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear George D,

Thank you for giving us a second chance to win you over with our hotel. I'm so sorry to hear that we failed to "WOW" you with our hotel. I will be speaking with our maintenance staff to ensure that we are properly maintaining our rooms for our guests, especially because we are in the process of renovating aspects of our hotel. Please call our new General Manager, Jayquin Bella, at 443-577-2100 so we can make this right for you and our future guests.