US$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$84
US$76
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$90
US$82
Hampton.com
US$134
US$119
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$94
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$114
US$111
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$142
US$131
Hilton.com
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$80
US$73
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$90
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

All reviewsclub levelfront deskbaltimore washington airportthe general managercrab cakesshuttle servicelittle thingschecking inbed was very comfortableupon checkinner harboran early flightfree shuttleloungeanthonykeysfly
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has bigger rooms and large bathrooms which I enjoy. Nicely decorated with modern features. Flat screen TV in room. The lobby area is large and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. All in all a good stay. Close to the airport.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear travelpilot65,

Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our room and bathroom size. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in the BWI area!

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was good for a sort night near the Baltimore airport. The shuttle was quick to pick us up at the airport and it was a short (7-10 minute) ride to the hotel. Clean modern rooms and friendly employees

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Dear Kristopher B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree, we are conveniently located to the airport. I hope the next time you're in the BWI area we will see you again.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Great service, super comfy room and delicious food. The kids really enjoyed the pool and the restaurant. The club lounge was the perfect place to settle down for a midnight cap. My stay was truly a wonderful experience.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Dear Y6981MVsimones,

Thank you for coining us the "Best Hotel Ever!" We will take the title proudly and continue to try our best for all of our future guests. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

I am usually at the Capital Jazz Festival the first weekend in June. Sheraton BWI is my hotel of choice. Staff is always friendly, rooms are clean and smell fresh and for me little things make the toiletries are great. The only time I am not at this hotel when I am in the area it is sold out.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Donald C,

Thank you for choosing our hotel year after year for the Capital Jazz Festival and other occasions you are in the BWI area. We love our loyal guests and will continue to be here the next time you need us!

Reviewed June 2, 2017

We had an early morning flight leaving from BWI. "Ah," says I, "I know! We'll stay at a hotel near the airport! That will make being at the airport at 4:45 AM less painful."

It was the night of March 11, with Daylight Savings Time beginning the next day. I had a flash of worry but then said "nahhh, it's a Sheraton, they'll know there's a time change, right?" and asked for a wakeup call at 4:15.

We tried to order room service; they said they were too busy to accept room service orders, but that I could come down and get it. Okay. The food was actually terrific and the restaurant staff lovely, so I drifted off to sleep happily, looking forward to our coming vacation.

I woke up at 5:10. We had never gotten a wakeup call. In a blind panic we got dressed and rushed downstairs. When confronted with our problem, the front desk attendant launched into a long explanation about how "'the system did that because of the clock change'" and that we should have known that the wakeup call would be an hour later than we asked for (!!) because of the clock change (!!!!!!).

No apology and worse, no effort to help us make the plane that was leaving soon. We needed to get to the airport immediately. She informed us that a shuttle would be along in, oh, a half hour. No, there was no other way she could get us to the airport.

Thank goodness we were able to get an Uber quickly. The airline expedited our check-in, but security was still pretty long, and to make a long story short, we skidded onto the plane at the last possible second, stressed to the max.

In short, the whole experience was a thousand times more stressful than just driving to the airport would have been. Never again -- at least not with Sheraton. And no, I'll never trust a hotel's wake-up call again, either. Lesson learned.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Nina O,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention. Please call our General Manager, Jayquin Bella, at 443-577-2100 so we can ensure that this does not happen in the future to our guests. I after speaking with us we can obtain another chance to truly "WOW" you with our hotel and staff service.