All reviewsclub levelfront deskthe general managercrab cakesshuttle servicelittle thingschecking inbed was very comfortableupon checkinner harboran early flightfree shuttleairportbaltimorebwiloungeanthony
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

It's a Mistake to stay here!!!! The Fairfield Inn was booked and we didn't know enough to stay at the Westin or somewhere else. In the other hand, it was one of the cheapest options.

Sheraton is shabby, and without what are today "normal" hotel amenities. For instance:

- the beds are more like cheap cots. When your bed-mate shifts the whole bed shakes.

- They advertise queen size beds. LIE! The beds are tiny - full size at best.

- No fast, free breakfast in the morning. Huh? They are by the airport!!!

- The airport shuttle is tiny - a couple families were left behind be the van is so small. Van driver was very nice, though.

- The fan rattles all night and the thermostat in the wall does not work - you need to crawl under the desk to operate the AC or heat.

- The bar reminds me of a fraternity house except it closes before 11! They told me to walk across the street to the Westin (I did find the Sheraton staff was consistently nice and helpful). Which I did. Much nicer facility - We should have stayed there!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Seth Y,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention. Please contact our General Manager, Jayquin Bella, at the hotel so we can learn from your stay and better improve our hotel for future guests.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We came here for an Easter family visit. The room was spacious for the price, very clean, and had good amenities. There was a little convenience cupboard in the lobby for late-night snacks. The bed was so comfy. Overall, this exceeded expectations. The hotel didn't even mind when my boyfriend's family he an Easter egg hunt and piñata outside ! Such great hospitality.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear trave1bug1235,

Thank you for such a kind review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Easter weekend with us. We love when our guests engage with our property and make it like home. An Easter egg hunt and family gathering is a wonderful addition and I'm happy to hear that you and your party enjoyed the hospitality. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Very nice atmosphere to hold a conference. Close to the BWI Airport and Downtown Baltimore. Staff was wonderful and very attentive. Meet all the needs of the conference personnel. Banquet staff was wonderful and food was excellent.

Room Tip: Room was spacious and very nice.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear BrizByU,

Thank you for such a kind review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that your conference went well and our staff was attentive to all of your needs. Please come back and see us again the next time you need to host an event.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has bigger rooms and large bathrooms which I enjoy. Nicely decorated with modern features. Flat screen TV in room. The lobby area is large and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. All in all a good stay. Close to the airport.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear travelpilot65,

Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our room and bathroom size. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in the BWI area!

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was good for a sort night near the Baltimore airport. The shuttle was quick to pick us up at the airport and it was a short (7-10 minute) ride to the hotel. Clean modern rooms and friendly employees

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Dear Kristopher B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree, we are conveniently located to the airport. I hope the next time you're in the BWI area we will see you again.