All reviews club level front desk baltimore washington airport the general manager crab cakes shuttle service little things checking in bed was very comfortable upon check inner harbor an early flight free shuttle lounge anthony keys fly
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I was in Baltimore for the FBLA national conference, and we stayed here, almost ten miles away. Besides that, it is not within walking distance of anything. You are almost forced to drive. As for the hotel itself, we were unexpectedly upgraded to the 6th floor, where there is a complimentary lounge offering 24/7 soda, coffee, and water, as well as chips and pretzels throughout the day. They also have an espresso machine. They also serve a breakfast just on the 6th floor, and have afternoon snacks from around 4 to 7. Rooms are very nice as well. Good stay overall, excluding the inconvenient location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the 4 star review!

Reviewed August 17, 2018

I stay at this hotel regularly on business and I always enjoy the stay. Victor at the front desk was very helpful and professional. He assisted with my stay arrangements and found a very good room for me away from any possible noise.

Room Tip: Best floor is the concierge level on Floor 6
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

From your feedback, I gather this was meant to be a 5 Star Review! Thank you! And thank for mentioning Victor, he is a great asset to the team. We appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I was falsely charged by the hotel $133 for a stay 2.5 weeks ago that I used SPG points for. They still charged my credit card $133. I've been arguing with SPG for the past 2 weeks (I have a case open with them) have made at least 6 phone calls, wasted over an hour of my time. 2 weeks later I still haven't been refunded and they want me to do more work on my end. This has been an awful customer experience with SPG and the Sheraton BWI.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Brian, please call the Front Office Manager, Markelda, at 443 577 2109. Let's get this resolved! Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I typically stay here when traveling for work. I believe some if not all of the rooms have recently been updated with new carpet, decor etc... The hotel isn't the best I've ever stayed in but not the worst either. The parking situation isn't the best if you are traveling alone and are a woman. Sometimes it requires you to park in the very last row in the back and walk quite a bit to get in to the hotel.

Usually the staff is friendly and attentive. No issues there

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for the feedback and for your loyalty. We appreciate you! Don't hesitate to ask us for assistance when parking. We always have staff available who would be happy to accompany and assist you. It's true that our parking lot stays busy and full. We look forward to seeing you again at Sheraton BWI.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

had a horrible experience... starting off when we first showed up there was a group smoking out front. Then got into the room which was expensive and there was no fridge. The toilet everytime you flush it makes this offer noise. The breakfast which I thought was a free isn't and only had like four items....like I said overpriced.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for the feedback. Your opinion and satisfaction matter to us!