I'm not one to stay at a red roof inn because they've never caught my attention. A couple of things stood out for us. Getting the room was very easy. The woman at the front desk named "Tea" (no exaggeration) was very pleasant and she did help a lot. Even when I needed to print a boarding pass and the main printer didn't work, she helped a lot. I commend her on that. My problems were, the tip envelope in the room, I have no problem tipping for superior service. When you clean a room, you actually clean it. There was a time the room wasn't cleaned because the soap wrapper was left in the floor (because of my 2 year old), if you cleaned the bathroom you had no choice but to notice it. The top blanket had a thick black marking on it and the sheets has some black marks on them. We didn't make a fuss because we were all tired. Where was the clock? That was a little odd as well as no actual directory of what was nearby. Again, not a bad place but quality control needs to happen with housekeeping. The photos are from when we walked into the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We're in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 Miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it's only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore's Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it's easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn