All reviewsfront deskruby tuesdayssitting areamovie theaterbob evansfree breakfastthe shuttle driverindoor poolnext morningbwi airportroom was largeinner harborgreat roomlight railcracker barreloatmealwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

Great staff at this location I arrived early and I ask what time was check in she said I might have something available now let me check ...gave me early check and a clean great room ..bed comfortable and had a big tv and sitting area close to casino ,airport and Downtown Baltimore

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2016

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Allan B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Reviewed November 28, 2016

I needed two things and the response was prompt,Will stay here again,very close to Resturants and airport,their breakfast is delicious and lots of varieties.The manager was visible and gave us a hearty greetings.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Allan B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Dear Ykwa01,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, I'm very glad that very much enjoyed your visit at the Hyatt Place BWI. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2016

Upscale facility and modern rooms. Excellent free breakfast far above the typical chain hotel. Very accomodating staff. Shuttle service to the airport was prompt and well organized. This will be my choice on future trips to the area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear bluebear2016,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your visit at the Hyatt Place BWI and enjoyed the breakfast and found the staff accommodating. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward having you again very soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

We stay here once a year. We like the proximity to the airport and Ruby Tuesdays is right next door. A safe place to leave your car when flying. You can take a shuttle free of charge to the airport. We have always been treated well when staying here.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear PSU-Blondie,

Thank you so much for your continued patronage, I'm thrilled that you very much enjoyed your visit at the Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI.

We look forward seeing you again soon.