All reviewsfront deskone bedroom suitefull kitchenoutdoor poolpull out sofawe've stayedbwi airportinner harbormovie theatereasy accesswould stay here againbreakfast buffetthe entire staffclean roomsevening receptionminute driveupon check
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Thank you so much to Rodonna for being so kind and helpful. I had a late check in due to a delayed flight. Rodonna had warm smile and made my check in a breeze. Thank you so much. I really appreciated the late check out.

Room Tip: Perfect for early next day flights
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2018

This was a solid Residence: predictably clean rooms, the usual range of breakfast options, and a pool that we even caught on a very slow day. What made it special was the people: Steven helped us with the check-in and local advice; the next morning, Danielle helped us store our luggage so that we did not have to worry about them in a day of sight-seeing. One expects these things at a hotel, but both of these people did their jobs with both professionalism and charm.
And the room was pretty reasonable for one its size, too. Thanks, RI.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Stayed hear recently for a business trip. Room was clean and welcoming. It included a fireplace and two separate bedrooms with individual bathrooms. Full kitchen, stocked with all the necessities to cook. Bed was super comfortable - I can't remember the last time I was in a hotel with such a comfy bed. Toiletries supplied were Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo, conditioner, and body wash - I know cause I used to use them, very good quality, my only complaint is that when I was getting ready to check out, I headache...thought it was from my perfume for some reason, kept scrubbing myself to get it off. I went into the hallway and it turned out that whatever they used to clean rooms was too strong and the smell had oozed into my room. Didn't have a problem the other day, though my so it probably was because I was there until almost noon, breakfast was pretty good too - nice selection and good oatmeal bar.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Good trip. Room is very comfortable. Hotel convenient to bwi airport and office. Close to dining. But most dining closes by 10. Stayed multiple times. Only bad room I had here was the handicapped room. Very noisy. Breakfast buffet has plenty of choices. Happy hours available Monday to Wednesday.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2018

The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Get breakfast before 9:30. Rooms are clean but some what dated. But it does provide decent access to the airport at a decent price. Had to make an early departure so missed breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Jordan C, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Alvin K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer your honest feedback. As we pride ourselves first and foremost on our guest service, I am very pleased to hear that you found the staff friendly and accommodating. It is also great to hear that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of our rooms. Regarding the condition, I can tell you that we are slated for a renovation later this year. We hope you will return to see our brand-new guest rooms then! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to provide your review.