“Fajitas & Frozen Margaritas”
Review of Salsa's

Salsa's
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Lusby
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

My family eats here regularly. The service is always good and we find the prices to be fair. My husband and I typically order the Fajitas Chihuahua (beef, chicken, and pork) for two and our kids share the Texas Fajitas (beef, chicken, and shrimp) for two. The portions are substantial and consistently tasty. Occasionally, we request a side of extra spicey, house-made chile sauce and the staff happily obliges. We usually have leftovers to take home (I scramble a few eggs, reheat the fajita leftovers, and BAM! Awesome breakfast burritos). I also enjoy a frozen margarita from the bar every now and then!

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Salsa's has really come around the corner from a sluggish start. Our server, Kelvin, was amazing and made our dining experience a memorable affair. The margarita was best ever and fresh guacamole to die for. I'll be back more often now that management attention has obviously been applied to service!! Well done, Salsa's!!

Reviewed March 5, 2017

Fresh guacamole is not done table side and it comes loaded with onions. Have it your way is what the menu says but we were not given the option and it was premade and chilled. No drink menu or beer list on the table. Our waiter was the worst. Saw the other wait staff hit their table 4 to 5 times while Our guy came buy once. Food was dry and tasteless. Had to add salsa and guacamole to everything.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

This is the best Mexican place around. Very consistent, affordable and always a pleasant experience. I think that the food is very stereotypical, but that's what their customers like. I am more adventurous, but am okay with everything.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

We had a party of 8 and we're served very quickly and precisely. Our waiter wrote nothing down when taking our order, so we all thought things would be incorrect when we received our meals. Boy we're we wrong. He got everything right. The food was very good. We dined there probably 4 times over the two week period we were in the area for business. We'll be back!