“Excellent service and good food but coffee in paper cups!”

Carson's Creekside Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Middle River
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We went to Carson’s Creekside for the Easter brunch buffet. The restaurant is situated, as the name implies, next to the water. On a busy day such as Easter Sunday the parking is very tight. We were warmly greeted when we walked through the door, twenty minutes prior to our reserved time. However, our table was available and so we were seated. Our waitress, who was polite and attentive, asked what we would like to drink. She took our orders and said that we were welcome to go up to the buffet when we were ready. When I returned I could not believe that the coffee was served in a paper cup! For some reason this struck a nerve! The food from the buffet was average to very good depending on what you chose. I was surprised to hear during our meal that the Easter brunch buffet was $25/person After hearing this I made sure that I went back to the buffet for more! A price of $18-20 would have seemed more reasonable but clearly, based on the full restaurant, the price did not deter people from coming. I will return, but on a regular Sunday. I will pass on the Easter brunch buffet next year.

1  Thank Nick C

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Meal was very good. Service was great . Very noisey the night we were there. Kids banging on table next to us with crab hammers.And just loud.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

We went to Carson's on a Thursday night on the advise of some friends. They have a twin lobster dinner with old bay potatoes and a salads for $18.50. So all 4 of us had the lobster dinner. The service was good and friendly. Our server told us about the winter time daily specials. We all enjoyed our dinner and went back the following Thursday. We look forward to more visits when the weather warms up. Keep up the good work with the food and service.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

Wanted to tell everybody about this place, as it is one of our favorites. Went here for my beautiful wife's birthday with the family. We go here once a month for dinner & have never been disappointed. As usual we weren't this time either. The service was phenomenal with our waitress being most attentive. It happened to be burger special price night being my favorite I ordered two. The food even though my Son In Law & I ordered our burgers well done arrived in a timely fashion.. There were six adults & three children all of our meals were perfect. My Daughter definitely recommends the Black Berry Mojitos. The atmosphere is great & the view even on a cold evening was fantastic. I cant recommend this place enough the food alone is worth going for the rest is just a little extra incentive..

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We went for date night. We sat on the deck on the water. The food was delicious and the service was great. I recommend the blackened scallops.

1  Thank Tammy H