“French toast and bacon”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed March 14, 2018

I like their french toast and pancakes.
But my favorite meal here is the three stuffed shrimp.
Very nostalgic atmosphere.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

I usally go here on Sunday mornings for breakfast a couple times a month. Great selection, good portions, fast efficent service and tasty. Never have to wait for a table.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

My wife and I decided to go to the Silver Moon Diner to enjoy a quiet dinner that we have enjoyed there on numerous occasions.When we arrived we were met by the hostess and asked how many. I replied two. She asked booth or table and i said booth. At that point the hostess rushed in to the dining area where we tried to keep up. When she reach the booth of her choice she tossed the menus on the table and said enjoy. We were still 10 or 12 feet behind her. We sat down to look at the menu. we then waited 10 minutes before anyone approached the table. When the waitress came over I explained the rude behavior to her and if she would inform the owner of the hostess behavior. Needless to say we had no reply from the management to even offer an apology. When we went to the register to pay I noticed that the two people that had been there (the hostess and the manager/owner) ducked in the kitchen and put someone else there. The management didn't even have the common courtesy to try and address the situation. This kind of rudeness utter lack of consideration cost them a customer.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Silver Moon for many moons! Loved, note LOVED it, but not anymore. My party of three dined there on Christmas Eve at 12 noon. Right from the get-go our waitress was salty. We were not even walked to our table, just waved there. Okay... the cushion had dried scrambled egg on there. No problem.. I just brushed it away. The salty dog came and took our drink order. We ordered coffee, sweet tea and water with lemon. We received our cold drinks, however, no lemon and unsweetened tea. After about 10 minutes i asked her for our coffee order... arrogantly replied "when I'm finished serving this other table" and scowled at me. Okay... when she returned with our burnt coffee my son asked for sweet tea. No problem. Right.. wrong.. you wont like it.. it's Lipton brisked brewed.. you'll be disappointed. . Okay.. I asked for lemon. In a flippant tone she said Yes Mam. She returned with my lemon and my son said he really DOES want sweetened tea. Don't say I didn't warn you. I can't make this stuff up. We decided to give her the benefit of the doubt which we did not benefit!
After all it was Christmas Eve. Things went from bad to worse. we decided to treat ourselves to prime rib. Yummy. It was $19.95 and came with soup and 2 sides. The cream of crab was excellent as usual. Two of us ordered prime rib rare as it should be. Fine. While waiting for our food we were served at least one day old bread. I don't need to describe stale bread. We were at this.point getting a little bit frustrated. I went and sought out another waitress to get us warm fresh bread and she brought it to our table. When we finally got our dinner order the prime rib was so tough that my fork bent. Okay.. the prime rib was well done.So I asked the other waitress again to come over to the table. I explained that I asked for rare. the waitress exclaimed we couldn't get it rare.. really?? Really. Isn't that the way it's prepared?? At this point I asked for the manager. I explained about the coffee, tea and bread. She was very helpful and finally got our prime rib rare. But not tender and very fatty. Wrong again. I don't even think it was a cut of prime rib! ! Long story short our meal was $42.00 for one prime rib and they charged for one prime dinner and the manager charged us for 2 soups and vegetables that came with the dinner
We will Not be back. Sorry.. Lost a long, loyal customer that day due to one sorry waitress and poor quality food...

1  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

We went to the Silver moon diner for a nice evening meal. We both got the Asian grilled chicken salad.

It was served very quickly, came with a cup of soup, couldn't ask for more, the whole meal was scrumptious. There was so much meat on our salads we could hardly finish it( four grilled chicken breasts) the dressing was delicious, and the salad kept my interest to the last bite. This is not your run of the mill salad with a fancy name. This is s chef prepared salad with a bunch of ingredients, all fresh, all tasty, and everything contributes to the overall taste of the salad.

Go there, take a chance, order it, you won't be sorry that you did.

1  Thank N8617BOjohnf