“Ice cream”

Add it.
Carvel Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in New Carrollton
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

This is a good icecream parlor if you like old fashion soft serve tthe people are friendly and the owner aims to please. I love this better than cold stone.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We were looking to find the ice cream we had when we were kids and we found it. They have the ice cream saucers that are wonderfull. it is like going back 35 years, They will make any cake you want and the prices are very reasonable, I will not go back to the grocery store for ice cream after eating there. It made all the places desserts taste like cardboard. Give it a try and you will agrea!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went the other day while we were out running errands and wanted some ice cream. This was our first time trying this place and I must say I will never go back again. While they give you a good size portion of ice cream on the cone, the ice cream itself is terrible. The ice cream had no flavor what so ever. I got two different flavors on my cone and they both tasted the same BLAND. I hope they improve their ice cream making.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Excellent Carvel products, carefully prepared by a pleasant and helpful staff and a very friendly manager. Highly recommended! There are a few tables for eating in, some outside tables and cakes and other products for parties and take home.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

wonderful, i havent had this since i was a kid. good selection of ice creams and goodies it is worth going and spoil yourselves