The main reason for choosing this hotel was because of its proximity to FedEx Field. After the game on 10/6 (vs Seattle Seahawks). We were stranded at the Morgan Boulevard Metro Station and it was raining like crazy, so we called the front desk (after 1 a.m.) and Kieron Davis was EXTREMELY helpful. So much so, that he actually went outside in the inclement weather and flagged down a taxi and gave the guy our information. We got home within 25 mins after that.
Addtionally, Ms. Nora Larry (Front Office Manager), whom we spoke to (about what Kieron had done for us the night before), was just as pleasant, and a real joy to speak to. That lady knows how to handle/interact with the guests PERIOD!!! And lastly, we can't forget Delinah, who was so kind to help me out with my luggage which had a cheap lock on it that broke. She first cleared the patrons at the front desk then took a scissors and went all MacGyver on the key insert (which had sunk into the lock), popping it open in like 10 seconds. She was also very bubbly and nice to us throughout the entire stay, I just didnt know she had skills like that as well.
Overall, we had an amazing stay, particularly due to the incredible staff on board (shuttle drivers, hotel maids,wait staff at the in-house restaurant included) I have no idea what these other people are talking about, be it regarding the cleanliness of the rooms, the attitude of the staff or ability to get breakfast etc. Go back to your castles already. Everything was completely professional and fine!!! Metro Points Hotel is surely a gem!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North, is the ideal full service hotel for individuals or groups looking to visit the Washington, DC Metro area…without having to pay the high rates of Washington, DC. New boutique style public spaces & guest rooms will wow you as you walk in through our front doors. Located about ¼ mile from the New Carrollton METRO station, giving you access to Washington, DC and other DC areas within minutes, without the hassle of the traffic and parking nightmares. Free automobile as well as bus parking on the premises. Our guestrooms at Metro Points Hotel-Washington North feature 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, as well as desks with ergonomic chairs. All guest rooms also have safes to accommodate laptops, coffee/tea makers, and wireless high speed internet access is complimentary. The Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is a part of a new development that has a shopping center with a verity of food outlets like IHOP®, Five Guys Burgers®, Starbucks®, and more. Without the worries of high franchise fees from a major hotel chain, the Metro Points Hotel-Washington North is able to offer you low rates and a commitment to focus on the services and quality that you would appreciate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Metro Points Hotel - Washington North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points New Carrollton
- Sheraton New Carrollton
- New Carrollton Four Points
- New Carrollton Sheraton