All reviewswashington dcshuttle serviceschool tripfront desk managerfree breakfasthot breakfastbeds were comfortablenoracarrollton
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Very beautiful and nice hotel. Professional and elegant atmosphere. Everyone was nice to me and courteous at the front desk area. I liked the fact that they had a restaurant and bar inside the hotel, even though I didn't get the chance to order from there. My next visit I will definitely order in and visit the bar. The price was very reasonable and affordable. Most definitely will come again!

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank tmsulman1234567
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Dear Tmsulman,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to share your great review! We loved welcoming you and were thrilled to read that you enjoyed our facilities and our clean and spacious accommodations. We hope our location was convenient for you and that you’ll be back to see us again very soon!

Reviewed February 5, 2017

I stayed at this hotel with my sisters for the women march in Washington, D.C. I would definitely stay at this hotel again because of the location. Also the staff is very welcoming and accommodating. When I checked in, Wanda at the front desk was very nice and professional. Prior to checking in, I had made about 2 different reservations for the hotel which caused some confusion.Wanda took care of my reservation promptly with a smile. The rooms needed some minor updating, but the property was very clean. One of my sisters is a neat freak commented on the cleanliness of the hotel. The room was a nice size for 2 beds, but the bathroom was a little on the small size. The beds were comfortable and I had a good night's sleep. There were many cable channels to chose from which is rare. The amenities such as free parking, continental breakfast and hotel shuttle to the metro are a plus. The hotel is situated near many restaurants, near a 7-11 and even found a Carvel ice cream store in walking distance. Will definitely stay again at this property, in fact I went to make another reservation for May and the hotel for the dates I needed were sold out.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Dear Cynthia,

We were delighted to welcome you and your sisters for the big event, and we thank you for sharing your review! We’re lucky to have a great team here at Metro Points, and we are so glad they took good care of you! We also appreciate you highlighting the efforts of our housekeeping team, which all too often go unnoticed by many of our guests. We thank you for recommending us to others and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Sometimes you have to take a chance of a first time visit and this was one of those very satisfying experience Management should know that the staff has a great customer service approach to its hotel guests.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Dear Maria,

We thank you for taking a chance on us and for sharing your positive experience with other potential guests in the form of your review. We pride ourselves on the excellent customer service and are thrilled to hear that you were impressed by the hospitality of our team! We hope our free shuttle service to and from the Metro and our complimentary guest parking made for convenient access to Washington, DC, where we’re sure you enjoyed the sights of our nation’s capital. Come back and see us soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 24, 2017

We have stayed here only for one night, on our way to Washington DC with a tour company. Very clean, friendly and nice hotel. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was ok but not so much variety. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

Dear Carmen,

We were delighted to host you on your recent trip to our nation’s capital, and we thank you for sharing your great review! We’re thrilled that you enjoyed a comfortable and pleasant stay with us and that our team made you feel welcome. We’re glad you got to take part in our complimentary hot breakfast and appreciate your suggestion on how we could further improve our offerings. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time you’re in the area.

All the best,

Reviewed January 21, 2017

There was plenty of available parking when we arrived, walking up to the front desk we were greeted by both people at the front desk were very professional and friendly. We decided to have a drink at the bar before dining in their restaurant. Since it was a slow night, the young woman at the bar also was acting as the server in the restaurant and she was a gem. The food prices were reasonable and the quality was surprisingly good as their prices were so low. They did not skimp on quality or size of their servings. One nice touch was while we were first seated at a table and she had run into the back to check on something for us, an individual came by asking if we were being taken care of and if we needed anything, including water. I told him that we were fine. But it was nice to see management paying attention to what is happening with their guests, it shows that they care. The room itself was large, very clean and very comfortable. Housekeeping did a great job and it is very much appreciated. One touch I like is that the inner light at the door going on automatically by motion, which is great late at night so you do not walk into a dark room. There was a good size TV in the room, plenty of closet space and it had a nice appearance to it. The hotels provides a very nice buffet in the morning at no cost. Coffee, juices, eggs, bagels, potatoes, fruits and more. Check out too literally 20 seconds. I was greeted, asked my room number then told that was it! One last feature is the shuttle that they provides you to take you to the metro station at no cost. It was a great stay, we will be back next year when we do an expanded visit to the area. Absolutely no complaints at all.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Mgr_365, Manager at Metro Points Hotel - Washington North, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Dear George and Pam,

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful review! It was our pleasure to host you on your recent trip to Washington, DC and we really appreciate your kind comments. It warms us to read that you enjoyed the hospitality of our team and we have shared your feedback with them which created a buzzing energy in the hotel today. While our housekeepers often go unseen by many guests, we thank you for highlighting their efforts. We all work together to ensure that our guests are comfortable and feel welcome here at Metro Points and it’s great to see that our free “extras” added to the convenience of your stay. We are already looking forward to your next trip and confident you’ll continue to be impressed! Come back soon.