“Review for 12302 Jamica Ave(jamica 1) unit 301”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Kitchen
Building rear view
Northside park 1
Northside park 2
Northside park 3
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tyler_dem...
Stevensville, Maryland
“Review for 12302 Jamica Ave(jamica 1) unit 301”
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great place. Super nice with the 2 stores and 2 balconies. The beds were comfortable and the wifi worked the whole time. Would definitely recommend this place

Maryland
Reviewed July 28, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

31 Jul 2017
Thanks you for your feedback. I will get the upstair bedroom issue address. vin
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

31 Jul 2017
Thank you for your feedback. We will look into this matter and make the improvement accordingly. That you for your feedback. Vin
Eddy R
“Worst experience”
Reviewed September 7, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Vinh is the owner he's a cool guy, I'm just going to give you a list what I been through.
1- bed 1 was wet
2- bed 2 had bed bugs
3- the whole place was not cleaned at all.
So messy.
4- kitchen was dirty and almost got on fire.
Had to buy 4 air beds and still payed for my stay
Also have alot of pictures to prove once I got there.
I'm ashame.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
16 Sep 2016
As far as the guest claiming that the place was not clean, we have a cleaning service company that comes in and clean the place after every stay. I’ve reached out to the cleaning service company after this guest reported their incident and the cleaning service company confirmed that they did indeed cleaned the place prior to this guest's arrival.

With the wet bed incident, I’ve spoken to the guest and was very apologetic for this incident since I don’t know who left the window open. The guest stated that he is ok and it was only a minor inconvenience for him at the time.

Regarding the bed bug incident, the guest reached out to me the next afternoon to inform that one of his guests found a bed bug on one of the beds in the master bedroom. I told him that this is the first time someone has ever reported bed bugs in my condo. I apologized for the inconvenience and at that time offered the guest several options to try to resolve the issue. I offered him a choice: choice 1 was a full refund if he leaved that day so that we could call the pest control company to tackle the issue. Choice 2, I offered a $300 reimbursement so he can find another hotel to stay for tonight. However, he declined the offer and insisted to stay. That was when I told him that if he insist on staying, I would only charge him for one out of the two nights that he booked. The guest didn’t accept any of my offers. The guest stated that he is staying at the condo and demand a full refund. That was where things didn't make sense to me. If there so many issues as he claims, along with the bed bugs, why would you insist on staying till the end?

After the guest checked out, I called a professional termite and pest control company to inspect the bedrooms for bed bugs. The inspector inspected both of my bedrooms: all of the beds, the frames, the surrounding perimeters and did not find any evidence of bed bugs. I have the written email report from the inspector that states he found no signs of bed bugs in any of my bedrooms. My family and I have also stayed in the condo this past weekend for 2 nights and we slept on those same beds and no one has gotten bitten or seen a bed bug from our stay. This is why this guest was charged for his full stay.
Mwinf
“You get what you pay.”
Reviewed July 12, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This condo was in a great location with lots of activities around. The only complaints I have would be that the air does not travel upstairs very well, and the fridge was lukewarm. Also, the sheets for the bed were not provided as I was led to believe. But considering the price we paid it was overall a good place to stay.

Horizon City, TX
Reviewed July 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing