Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$189
View deal
PricelineUS$189
Agoda.comUS$189
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

I’d say this hotel is best for people looking strictly for a cheaper place to sleep and who plan to spend most of their time at the beach or on the boardwalk. Our room (109) was very basic with a somewhat strange setup: two double beds end-to-end with a window air conditioning unit blowing at the head of one of the beds. There was a small bathroom with a standing shower. The shower water went back and forth between freezing cold and scolding hot repeatedly. The room was also immediately above the music stage at Shenanigan’s, so we felt like we were in the room with the band on Saturday evening (ended around 2am) and the dueling pianos on Sunday (ended around 12:30am). The floor and walls of the room vibrated with the music. We had our 3-yr-old son with us, so we at least didn’t have to worry about him being too loud. The staff are available for when you have questions, but are not personable and typically don’t greet you upon entering and leaving the hotel. The hotel is right on the boardwalk, but you do have to walk down and around the back of the building to get to the entrance, so you’re not walking directly from beach to hotel. Parking is very close and seemed like it’d be enough (we didn’t move our car for the three days we were in ocmd). We probably would not stay here again unless desperate.

Pros: close to boardwalk, comfortable beds, loud kids won’t necessarily disturb others, parking available behind hotel

Cons: possibly loud in first floor rooms because of restaurant below, older rooms, narrow bathroom, poor shower water, AC blowing in face of some sleepers

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I came down for the weekend. The first thing we saw when we walked in was front desk lady on the phone and eating. She didn’t bother to look up. The room was no bigger than a closet. The second floor sits right on top of the restaurant Shenanigans and the music blared until 1 or 2 in the morning. (The window air conditioner muted the sound slightly.) I don’t think you could pay me to stay at this place! It was horrible!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019

From the pictures on the website, the rooms seem half decent. I came here for a weekend & it was truly the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in. We stayed on the first floor and the restaurant Shenanigans & another store is directly underneath & they blare music ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG. The room is about the size of the closet and the bathroom is even half the size of the that. The water pressure is unreal & turns from hot to cold in a second. The room is completely outdated & the door doesn’t even shut all the way. Couldn’t even open the blinds because we would’ve been exposed to the entire boardwalk. Do yourself a favor & spend $50 extra to stay at someplace better. Any place would be better than this honestly. Don’t waste your money.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank laurenr12344
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Only one parking space available when we checked in. Hotel entrance was in the back of Shenanigans restaurant it was not very visually appealing they definitely did not have any curb appeal it felt like you were walking into a back alley instead of approaching a hotel. It is not a handicap accessible there is a set of steps to check in area we were on the first floor which required another set of stairs which were very narrow. They were quick to check us in but not to check us out. Room issues there are several . 1. When you first walk in the floor is severely slanted by about 4 inches. 2. Limited on plugs to the point that the lamps were not plugged in. 3. Severely cramped bathroom so much so that the sink was in the room instead of the bathroom. The floor in the bathroom felt very weak and a short toilet. 4. There were holes in the ceiling. 5. The sheets had some stains and the remote control for the T.V. was dirty. 6. Pictures on the website are very deceiving. 7. IF YOU ARE STAYING ON THE FIRST FLOOR DO NOT PLAN ON IT BEING QUIET OR BEING ABLE TO SLEEP due to the bar underneath they play music which was manageable until around 9pm when the live band started to play. You can feel the beat of the drums even while lying in bed and you can hear them singing and this went on until roughly 1am .

1  Thank chainsaw331
Reviewed July 14, 2019

We stayed in the hotel for a total of 4 nights. Our room was on the second floor room 217. This hotel has no elevators which initially wasn't a problem since my wife and I are in good physical shape as are our kids. Also, our room didn't have a microwave which was a pain. After our second day I politely asked the man working the desk if I could have some additional towels since the room only had 2 in it. He took my room number and told me "he was on it." An hour later still waiting....i decided to purchase a towel at one of the nearby shops so I could take a shower. Strike one. We get to the last night and a large thunderstorm hits the area. The roof at the foot of our bed starts leaking! My wife and I immediately notify the woman at the front desk. She came up to our room, gave us a bucket, and told us there is no repairman working that night and good luck! She even claimed to have written a note for the manager and that same manager would be available when we check out...more on that later. Strike two! We go to check out and sure enough there was no note, no manager and the man at the desk couldn't care less about our experience. I would recommend anyone stay away from the unprofessional operation.

Room tip: Stay away....stay somewhere where your business is valued
  • Trip type: Travelled with family