Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Free cancellation until 21-04-18
Hotels.com
WyndhamUS$69
StayForLongUS$105
All reviews free breakfast great stay recommend this hotel clean hotel convenient location would stay here again hot tub cereal cleanliness md clerk summer
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2020

Our rooms were ready on arrival and most importantly clean and sanitized. All of the Microtel staff were friendly, accommodating and kind. One of the employees took the time to show us around. And since this was our first time to Ocean City and the Microtel Inn & Suites the front desk person gave us detailed information about restaurants and things to see. There were a lot of places that were within walking distance. We are looking at returning 2021. Awesome experience!

Room tip: All of the rooms were nice, however if you are a light sleeper I wouldn't select a room in the lobby
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed October 10, 2020

Checked-in around 6:00 p.m. Clerk was matter-of-fact (which is OK) but did not mention breakfast, or lack thereof. I saw the sign on the wall - Free Complimentary Breakfast Served Daily 6:30 - 9:30 a.m. So I had no need to ask.

Went for a shower, There was a spider in the tub. And the tub was wet like someone had just showered in there. I expected a dry tub. (Room 305). Water was close to hot but I wanted it hotter. I had plugged the tub after the shower since there was an eight-legged air-breathing arthropod in the drain. Then I noticed there was a drip - a drip I heard all night. It does explain why the tub was wet but this was sub-standard.

The purpose of my visit was to bike 100 miles with the Sea Gull Century. For that I needed a decent breakfast. I went down at 6:30 expected something - oatmeal would be perfect, and the young ladt behind the desk that they were not allowed to serve breakfast "because COVID." I understand certain restrictions but did not notice a drop in price at this hotel. She handed me a bag with a mini-muffin an 4 oz. of water. Plus an orange.

Had they covered their buffet sign I would have asked at check-in. Or had the young man mentioned it. I would have gladly gotten up early and gone to a restaurant where they figured out how to serve hot food that the hotel was lacking.

At reservation time one is presented with an automatic $8.00 (or was it $8.50?) "Resort Fee." I fail to see where this property is a resort. The fee seems to be a way of presenting a price that it $8 less than actual. Reeks of deceptive advertising.

Spider in the room. No mention that breakfast wasn't served. A leaky faucet in the tub. A resort fee. The stay was certainly below standard. But all those things can be corrected if management wants to.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 24, 2020

Checked in late around 1am guy behind the desk was great don't remember his name has glasses and a beard very helpful made it all so easy will 100% be back to this hotel to see him and the great staff again!

Room tip: check in after 11pm!
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2020

Was a decent place to stay convenient location for not being Oceanside very close to outlets Walmart various restaurants and the bridge going into ocean city I enjoyed this location found it to be a good value and convenient my biggest issue is if you're not offering your regular breakfast due to the virus then you should have a flyer given to each guest upon check in so you're not caught off guard the following morning with 3 hungry teenage boys wondering where the food is only to find a Brown paper bag with a piece of fruit and infant size water a package muffin and a granola bar really? Should at the very least offered a decent discount at local restaurant for motel guests or offered a commiserate credit upon check in do to not all frayne the full published amenities... Anyone knows that having 3 children on vacation during these challenging times must budget your money !...especially for meals and when factoring in your motel you know that at least breakfast is covered w motel? only to find out the morning of....that it really isn't... was quite a bummer

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 31, 2020

Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly, especially the maintenance crew. The only downfall was covid safety. Many guest were walking in and out without mask and I was told the signs are up when I made the complaint.

Date of stay: August 2020