Holiday Inn Ocean City
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$59
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$74
US$130
US$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$139
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$211
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$71
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$170
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsswim up barindoor poolelectric fireplacestayed at the holiday innoff seasonmini kitcheneasy beach accesscoastal highwaylounge chairsdvd playerhotel restaurantfull size refrigeratornice balconypull out couchcoffee makerfamily vacationtennis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2012

My family and I stayed for three nights at this hotel and we were very happy with our stay. There was some contruction renovations going on outside the front of the hotel, but we heard no noise. The service was courteous and the room was up-to-date and clean. Our room wasn't an ocean front view but we didn't mind due to the fact it was "off season" and cloudy. The beds were comfortable and the kitchenette was a great help ( especially with heating left overs). There was a game room that kept my teenager entertained and a small, but clean indoor pool. There was also a workout room that was clean and had everything you need to get a good sweat. The Resturant Refections had good food (with both a lite menu and dinner menu). My husband misplaced the car keys and they were waiting for us at the front desk! We would definitely come back!

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor away from the elevators!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KTay333
Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

The overall experience was disappointing and not typical of other Holiday Inn stays. Layout of lobby and first two floors is very confusing. The room had an excellent view and balcony but couldn't get the sliding glass door open. Room smelled musty but that is typical of a beach property.
I needed to leave a day early. I went to the front desk early and told the young woman that I wouldn't be staying another night and needed to check out. She brought up my room and said with a smile that I was free to check out anytime...but I was still being charged for the night. The clerk and her manager proceeded to treat me like I was trying to rip them off by wanting money back on a special rate. This conference rate was the same as the online rate on their website. They were turning away customers that were calling in looking for rooms while they lectured me about policy. Nobody can lecture you about policy like a 20 something assistant manager and her team. In the end they did me the favor of refunding the nights stay but made sure I understood I had to be out by 11.
The desk staff was young and inexperienced. The could use coaching on how to handle special requests and that their being right is not always the best thing for the customer or the owners.
I will continue to stay at other Holiday Inn properties, but not at the one in Ocean City.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank alzsailor
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear alzsailor,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are deeply sorry you found our hotel less than satisfactory. We are glad a manager was able to resolve your concerns. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We enjoyed our stay here over East break. I was concerned about the indoor pool. There was a person pouring granulated clorine in it when there were swimmers in the pool. they looked like 25 bags dumped at a time, 3 times! Can't be good for the body!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank qtdesignz
Jason G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are glad you had a good stay. I wanted to address your concern with our pool. We are proud to offer our guest our indoor pool which is a mineral pool. A mineral pool is a salt water pool which through a system we have installed in our pump room a reaction with the salt occurs and creates natural chlorine, rather then the liquid type commonly used in pools. The results are better quality water which is softer and does not have the tradition chemicals in it, but is still treated pool water. What you saw them putting in the pool was 25 lbs bags of salt, perfectly safe for use while swimming. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

What a wonderful experience that our ladies had this past weekend at the Holiday Inn Oceanfront! The hotel was wonderful and the service that we received was excellent!!! From the time that we entered the lobby when we checked in until the time that we exited the lobby when we left, the people of the hotel were great. The were so very helpful and always smiling and friendly. The meals that were prepared for us were delicious and the staff and servers were great! Whatever we needed or wanted was arranged for us. The rooms were great! Plenty of room, clean. All of the details down to the large bowl of fresh fruit in the lobby from the time you got up until the time you went to bed.

I would greatly recommend the Holiday Inn Oceanfront on 67th Street Ocean City, Maryland

A shout out to Warren Lloyd, Kim Mueller, Keri Kurger, Janet (restaurant manager), Jewels, each of the servers for our meals and to all of the great people at the front counter!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marsha B
Reviewed 21 April 2012

This was a first-class experience for thirty women of all ages who came together for a time of spiritual refreshment and reflection. Thanks to all of the staff for making it a memorable stay. You're the best.

• Stayed: April 2012