“Great baklava”

OC Kabob
Ranked #15 of 476 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

I had the gyro sandwich which was very fresh and filling. Followed it up with some tasty baklava that really made my day. Try it when in town!

2  Thank Wendy T

Reviewed June 15, 2015

My family is of Italian/Lebanese descent and we stop to eat here at least twice during our weekly vacation in Oean City. Service is excellent, food is outstanding and very clean family atmosphere. They also catered a communion celebration for over 25 people and food was delicious.

3  Thank Carlos92966
Reviewed June 12, 2015 via mobile

This is my 2nd year coming to OC for the summer. I always come here for the best food! My favorites are the grape leaves and tatziki sauce!!!!

3  Thank Cass M
Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

The kabobs were authentic and delicious. Couldn't ask for better tasting food. The only big problem I had of the place is that the portions were pretty small for the prices they ask. Other than the small portions, food was excellent. If you are looking for a exotic and light meal, THIS is your place.

2  Thank PhilR1840
Reviewed June 6, 2015

We have been coming to Ocean City for over 20 year and finally stopped in OC Kabob. The food was delicious and the service was great. We will definitely be back.

4  Thank Sharon A