“Always great!!”

OC Kabob
Ranked #64 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Just got back from another GREAT dinner at OC Kabob! We have been going for years. My family of four always makes sure we visit OC Kabob whenever we are in town. We love the homemade Falafel and their Maza sampler plater. The Kafta Kabob platter is super!! My husband and daughter both enjoy the gyro platter. My son usually gets the chicken fingers and fries and couldn't be happier. The owner is always very friendly and the staff couldn't be nicer. Thanks OC Kabob for another great meal!

1  Thank cricky475

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We chose OC Kabob for my Vegan son's 19th birthday because we were in town on vacation, & it is one of the few restaurants in OC that can easily accommodate his diet. Abu & the OC Kabob family were more than gracious offering to accommodate our large party of 11. They were beyond helpful getting us seated & taking our orders. And throughout the meal they made certain everything was to our liking - & it was! The service is excellent & the food delicious: we will definitely go back the next time we're in town.

1  Thank kerrim837
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We popped into OC for the night and couldn't find a place to eat that didn't have a long wait. My son happened to spot OC Kabob near our hotel and I'm glad ol' Eagle-Eye did.

We ordered the kafta kabob, a gyro and a gyro platter and all were amazing. Great food, friendly service -- what more can you ask for?

1  Thank Janine H
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Very flavorful and different for Ocean City. Doesn't look like much but the food is fresh and unique for the area. If you are unsure what to get try the kabobs.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Ideally I'd be able to rate this 3.5 stars, but I can't and believe it's closer to a 4 than a 3. That said, the food is good, much better than anyone would think seeing a small place in the Gold Coast Mall. The staff is very friendly as well. My only complaint that would keep it from getting my full 4 stars is that my sides on my takeout order were messed up and we didn't open boxes until we were back at our rental. I was given a salad instead of pita as a side, so I don't know how the mix up happened as they don't sound alike nor was the place busy at the time, ours were the only orders being prepared as you can see the grill next to the register. This isn't something that would be an issue eating in and we do plan on going back during future visits to Ocean City, but we'll open up the take out boxes before we head out to make sure.

1  Thank Brandon F