Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Aloft.com
US$440
View deal
Hotels.com
All reviews wxyz bar marriott points welcome gift fun hotel like sleeping on a cloud bay view holiday decorations the hotel is pet friendly front desk hotel beach nice pool area large tv great property bayside room the entire staff minute walk to the beach public areas
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2021

This was my first ever solo staycation trip and I will 110% be back. Johara went above and beyond by helping me book a bayside room. I know how hard it is to book a reservation while being on the front desk but she made me feel as though I was first priority and you can’t find that at a lot of places. She is an asset to your team.

Shanta and Stacey both were very professional at check in even when the person ahead of me was not the nicest. Not once did she break the professionalism. The room, staff, cleanliness blew me away and I will most definitely be back ASAP!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Laceyloolooo
Reviewed May 18, 2021

My husband and I stayed at the Aloft for 3 nights and had a great time. We had the corner king waterfront room and it was really nice and modern. We had a huge balcony that overlooked the bay and pool area, always lots to see. Our room was clean and very quiet, we couldn't hear any hallway noise or neighbor noise from inside our room. The bed is really comfortable and it had a really nice walk in shower.
The outside pool area and Liquid Therapy pool bar was alot of fun! The bartenders were great and made awesome drinks! This hotel is super dog friendly so it was alot of fun seeing all the dogs run around and play with the kids at the pool. Made us wish we would have taken our dog but there's always next time!
The hotel hot breakfast was really good, the food was all freshly made and you get alot for your money.
The staff we dealt with were all very friendly and attentive and the property itself is very well kept and we're glad we stayed! Definitely will come back!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank MelyMill
Reviewed May 17, 2021

We like Aloft. We like taking our dogs when we travel. We like that these are a freshened up look and feel and that the lobby amenities are more fun. The rooms are always pretty compact and this location was no different. But the parking situation here is insane. It shares a small lot with a restaurant with a lively bar and the parking is seriously limited. It's also a sardine situation. Not only do you have to circle or wait in hopes of a spot opening up, it's going to be super tight. Just one divided tiny lot that seemed to include every work vehicle and staff vehicle for the hotel, plus guests. Bummer because would stay again if I didn't think parking would deter us from leaving the building.

Room tip: Bay view rooms are really nice.
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank lakat18
Reviewed April 21, 2021 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of days. Very nice place. Ultra modern and very clean. Couple of days after our return home we get our credit card statement. They charged us $350 for a missing wi fi speaker. We called to say we did not take it. No response from hotel so we called Marriott to seek advice. They suggested we open a case. We did. We were just notified that the case is closed and that we will be charged for the missing speaker. I will be contacting my credit card company to dispute. Just a warning to anyone wanting to stay at this hotel. We will not be going back. Leaves a very bad taste in our mouth.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank shineydays
Reviewed April 12, 2021 via mobile

A quick getaway from the stresses of work and life and the Aloft hit the sweet spot.

Warm welcome, polite staff, modern and fun rooms with a definite “cool” vibe. Bathroom amenities are my favorite “Bliss”. We did have a room overlooking the bay which was amazing at sunset. Settled on a fresh orange crush from the bar and a quick swim before going next door to the Taphouse for dinner. The beds were amazing and we both slept really well. Cushy and lots of pillows.

Location is perfect and walkable to the beach, bars, stores. Lobby is an inviting space to hangout with lots of seating and games to play and the gym is well equipped it but we didn’t workout. Lots of outdoor areas and a small beach with sand.

Date of stay: April 2021