“Very fun, excellent attraction” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 56 things to do in Ocean City
Maryland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Very fun, excellent attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2010

This was a fun attraction. It cost 10.00 for an adult and I about 8 for a child. It is indeed short (only 4 minutes without glasses, more then 20 with them),but you can go in as many times as you want to. It is very disorienting and is one of the best mirror mazes I have been in!

1 Thank TheWorldAdventurer

Washington DC
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Too short -- poor value”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2010

This is newly opened on the Ocean City boardwalk, next to the Ripley's Museum. We went through this attraction very quickly, in less than five minutes I think. Before you know it you are at the exit. It is a nice, new maze, but it is short and not worth the $10 adult price to go through (a little less for children). I would price it at $5 or less.

I was especially disappointed because I like the associated Ripley's Museum and think that is a good value. We can spend close to an hour in there. I had similar high expectations for the Mirror Maze but was let down.

In hindsight, I wish I had read the reviews on this site for the Ripley's Mirror Maze in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. If I had I would not have gone. You see similar criticisms there.

If you must go at least get the $1-off coupons that are found in many of the tourist brochures in the hotels.