Visit date: May 2011. We stayed on the second floor, ocean view. The beds are extremely hard. Think they poured concrete and pulled a sheet over it. The building and decor is just way outdated.
The worst part was having maintenence on the second floor sawing with power tools through the day and flicking there cigarette butts down on our balcony below. Should we choose to come back to Ocean City it will not be here. It just is not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family can enjoy a tradition of fun and relaxation at one of Ocean City Maryland's most popular family resorts. Come join us on our famous Ice skating rink or relax in our spacious atrium. Kick back and enjoy our beach patio with live music, exceptional Ocean City cuisine, and sip a frozen cocktail as you lounge beach side. Drop the kids off for ice skating and relax in our indoor pool, hot tub, or sauna. No matter what your expectations are for an ideal family vacation in Ocean City Maryland, Carousel has it all. We are Ocean City Maryland's favorite family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carousel Resort Hotel And Condominiums
- Carousel Hotel Ocean City Md
- Carousel Hotel Condominiums