My fiancee' and I visited Ocean City Maryland for my birthday in December. It was very nice, however, a lot of the attractions were closed for the season. I am sure that in the summer it is wonderful. The room was super clean and the staff were very friendly. Our main reason for visiting was the new Casino @ Ocean Downs. Eventhough I am a table poker player, I still enjoyed playing the slots and the computerized games that rips you off (lol) . If you like a lot of slots then you will love the casino @ Ocean Downs there are several to choose from. We will definitely return, but it will be during the seasonal time so that we will not be limited to the casino only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md