Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$199
Expedia.comUS$199
PricelineUS$199
Hotels.comUS$199
CheapTicketsUS$199
Agoda.comUS$199
1,172 results
All reviews full kitchen living room indoor pool jacuzzi tub coral reef restaurant kids eat free off season fresh fruit corner suite per night nice size full size hotel restaurant pull out sofa beds were comfortable family vacation boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2020

My family stays here whenever we come to the beach. We have since it opened. I recently had a nightmare hotel issue at another beach and was afraid to visit anywhere else. But I trust everyone here so I booked. The room is beyond spotless. I wiped down everything as a precaution and there wasn't a speck of dirt that was on the wipes. There are some housekeepers that are astounding and clearly, I got one.

I am not the biggest fan of heights (ok, pretty bad with them) but I was on the 7th floor and I LOVED it. I spent the entire evening on the balcony, listening to my audiobooks and watching the boats out on the ocean. Just make sure to take OFF spray because the mosquitos were really bad this year everywhere in MD it seems.

If going in 2020, I recommend taking food and drinks because a lot of places close early for food or are not open with exception of the end of the week/weekends. The parking was pretty full and I didn't want to lose my spot but ended up having to go out to get food. Got parking when I came back so that was good. But wish I had taken some things along.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Wanderlust-CKD
G M, Owner at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2020

Thank you for your continued patronage over the years, we sincerely appreciate your loyalty! The spotless suite that you so kindly mentioned is a testament to our hardworking and professional housekeeping staff. We look forward to sharing your feedback with them. We are also glad that you enjoyed the breathtaking ocean views from your suite's balcony! We value your kind remarks and hope to see you again at Holiday Inn & Suites Ocean City.

Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

I had my family stay here while I fished for a few days. We had booked for 4 days and I had said when I checked in that depending on the incoming hurricane I may need to leave a day early. They said ok and let them know. Upon checking out after night 3 , they insisted on charging me full rate for the 4th night. At an already outrageous fee of over $500 a night. The manager on duty claimed that he could not change it. The hurricane was going to hit the next morning. I found it very frustrating and will not return. See attached photo of the hurricane path. I guess there is a fine line between mandatory evacuation or mandatory stay and take your money.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank johncolumbus
General Manager, Owner at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very sorry for not meeting your expectations with your stay and for the disappointment you had with our hotel's pricing policy. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2020 via mobile

Hotel needs severe updating, peeling wallpaper, rust on side of fridge, busted cabinets, mattresses we very old and no support, plus the center was flattened so like sleeping on a hill. The shower tub was old and difficult to enter, plus the bathroom mirror was stained. For a price of over four hundred dollars a night they really need to update their hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank WalterBTV
General Manager, Owner at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2020

Walter, thank you for being our guest. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations with the condition of our hotel and for any inconvenience you had during your stay. We have made a note of all your feedback and have shared it with the concerned team as we plan future renovations. Until then, we will ensure we provide a clean and comfortable stay to all our guests. We encourage you to try us again in the near future, and we are confident you will enjoy a better stay.

Reviewed July 25, 2020

I was hesitant to stay at the Holiday inn and Suites due to the conflicting reviews I have seen. I went against my better judgement and booked the hotel anyway for my husband and two children. We had problems as soon as we arrived. The "southern oceanview room" has a slither of water in sight, but mostly you are facing the street and surrounding hotels. When I asked to switch rooms, they said they were completely booked. The room was in desperate need of an updating, and was not clean. There was mildew all over the ceiling of the shower, and the rusted shower hook curtains were broken. Since they do not provide housekeeping services due to COVID, we had to call the front desk each day and wait hours for fresh towels to be delivered. Speaking Of cleanliness, I did not see one person ever disinfect or wipe anything down, in the hotel or outside at the pool area. The pool was extremely crowded each day, with no social distancing taking place. There were teenagers running around the hallways all hours of the night, so I did not get much sleep. This hotel is not work the over $500 a night price tag that it charges for guests. I am not a complainer, and am pretty simple to please, but I would really discourage anyone from staying here, especially during these times.

Room tip: Oceanview if available, not southern view. It's a view of the city.
2  Thank I1534YAtaral
General Manager, Owner at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very sorry for the condition of your room when you and your family arrived. We work diligently to make sure our hotel is perfectly clean and comfortable to stay at, but we obviously fell short in your case.

We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, so please be assured that we will follow up on your concerns and take appropriate action. We encourage you to try us again in the near future, and we are confident you will enjoy a better stay.

Reviewed July 17, 2020

My family (2 boys 12, 14) and I stayed at the property the week of July 6th. First impression. The property is handling the COVID very well. We felt safe but at the same time not restricted. Check in was easy. The hotel room is dated and showing wear and tear but we knew that coming into the stay. The suite was a nice size and overlooked the ocean. The location was perfect on 17th street. We could walk to restaurants and mini golf.

We ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant and it was good. The price was fair.

The workout area is fine for a hotel however the wipes were used up and never replenished.

We would come back again.

1  Thank Chris L
General Manager, Owner at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2020

Chris, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad you and your family were pleased with our amenities and that our location was ideal for your needs. However, we regret the disappointment you had with the condition of your room. Thank you once again for allowing us to be of service, and we look forward to your next visit.