1,409 results
All reviews mary susan front desk parking garage room was clean the ground floor indoor pool off season king bed no elevator location was perfect great place to stay hot tub first floor family vacation hojo boardwalk balcony
Reviewed July 12, 2018

This hotel was prime location, had a great view or the beach and boardwalk. The hotel is close to all the action but far enough that it was not overly noisy! Staff was very nice and overall hotel was clean.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ashley F, General Manager at Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that you had a great time while you were here! It is my hope that you will return the next time you are in Ocean City. We love to have new additions to the HJ Plaza family! Have a safe and enjoyable summer, Best Regards!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

the hotel staff was wonderful any questions i had about my stay were answered in a very timely way to my great satisfaction. Housekeeping was outstanding when i had an issue with my grandson they handled it it a very timely manner. The pool and jacuzzi area was up to standard. I would recommend this hotel to everybody. The food at their restaurant was not the best. Pizza was ok but better at the Dough Roller

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ashley F, General Manager at Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you for your kind review and feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and had a great interaction with our staff! We hope that you will return the next time you are in Ocean City, MD! Have a safe and happy summer!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

As soon as we walked in, Edward the receptionist greeted us with pleasant smile. My husband and I planned a spontanious weekeend not realizing that it was the holiday weekend. He gave us great quote with a beautiful view and ensured us that would be the best quote that we could find. He was absolute right! Great hospitality, great staff!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Just an Excellent staff and location. I’ve stayed at most places up and down the boardwalk and the newer openings but keep coming back here. The staff is great. The bistro brother owners are so nice. It’s just a nice family friendly property. Right in front of a life guard stand.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Overall, nice. Housekeeping needs training. This was a trip for my daughter’s sweet sixteen. We live in an Oceanfront area and like to visit other places and hotels to compare. My husband is a service manager at a local chain, so I notice things i think the average traveler wouldn’t. Overall, location was great. I

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ashley F, General Manager at Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We have many new housekeepers who are in training, but cleanliness is something that we do not like to neglect. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping department, and will re-enforce with more training. Thank you for helping us keep a high standard. Have a great summer and hopefully you will be our guest again the next time you are in Ocean City. We would love the chance knock it out of the park. Best Regards!