Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$108
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
Lol.travelUS$108
1,528 results
All reviews front desk parking garage room was clean indoor pool off season hojo boardwalk balcony lobby ocean md
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2020

There was an issue with our room prior to us arriving at the hotel. The front staff called me to let me know and offered a very fair solution. I loved that they were proactive. I am going to stay here again in 2 weeks. I can't wait!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 23, 2020

The hotel is indeed oceanfront. That's the only positive. My room was infested with ants and spiders. I notified the front desk. Someone came up to spray something, which only made the insects spread. There's only one ice machine, which is located on the ground floor in a seven-story building. The Wi-Fi is not secure. I will not be returning.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2020

Only 1 pool, which is indoors & somewhat small, does have a hot tub, which was nice. The biggest issue I had a problem with, there's only 1 ice machine for a 7 story hotel, seriously ? which is on the ground floor, & my room was on the top floor, which meant, any time I needed ice, I had to travel 7 floors for it. Needless to say, I logged additional miles during my stay, just for ice, maybe next time I'll bring roller blades.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Bruce N
Reviewed September 1, 2020

I made a reservation for my daughter and her husband for a 3 night trip. A honeymoon of sorts. Finally able to get away during this trying time. I had to make 2 reservations because I was using points for one night and paying for the other 2. I called the hotel directly to make sure they were aware of the 2 reservations so they would not have to check out and check back in. The girl who answered told me she would take care of it. I should have called back to speak with someone else because i did not feel she was listening to me. She actually told me she was so busy and had to take a call coming in on her personal phone! None the less, they checked in and a few hours later they went to check to make sure they would not have to move to a different room the next day but this is exactly what they made them do. They had to check out and got moved to a room exactly like the one there were in! My daughter told me that the hotel was great and in a great location but the trip could have been so much better had they not have to have moved rooms.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 12, 2020

We enjoyed our stay. We were supposed to be camping, but Isaias made us seek shelter. We were able to make reservations here at the last minute. We were pleased with the room and the service provided.

Date of stay: August 2020