Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$39
View deal
Expedia.comUS$39
PricelineUS$39
Agoda.comUS$39
Hotels.comUS$39
CheapTicketsUS$39
Orbitz.comUS$39
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2020

We stayed in this hotel twice last summer as last minute bookings and enjoyed our visits. So we decided around 930pm last Sunday we wanted to go to the beach for a few nights. I called to see if they had any vacancy and if checking in late would be ok as we were driving 2.5 hours to get there after work. The rate was very affordable and they were very welcoming just sad we remembered last year. The room was clean and the sheets smelled clean with very comfortable pillows. Not much room inside the room but it is exactly what we look for when we get away together. We will be back again for sure.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2020

I stayed in this place with two friends. Upon check in, we dropped our personal belongings and went back to the beach. When we arrived later and turned on the tv, it was broken. We went to the lobby immediately and no one could be found at the front desk, we rang the bell and no one ever came despite the 24 hour service that they claim to offer. The next morning we went back down to the front desk and spoke with a very rude lady. We told her that our tv was broke and she basically blamed us and threatened to call the police on us. She told us there would be a $220 charge and she very quickly put it on our credit card. The tv was broke when we got there but this lady didn't care. We also got yelled at while sitting on the shared balcony and people watched. They treat it like a prison. They totally took advantage of 3 20 year old females.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I was staying in 102. I checked in at 4:30 after a walk out on the boardwalk I returned at 8 and turned the TV on. To my surprise is was broken. I called the owner immediately.
Her kindness turned into Rudness and accusations. She accused me of breaking the TV and made threats to charge me.
Never in my life have I been treated in such an awful way.
Stay away from this establiment.....

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff was nice and friendly. And very helpful. The hotel room is clean and nice. They do have off street parking. They have dish tv. It’s close enough to the broad walk to walk there. It’s a no smoking but they do have an area for you to if you do. And they have coffee in the morning.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room and received a confirmation email. Then hours later (at midnight while I was half asleep) got an email saying that my "credit card was invalid and could not be charged successfully". So I called my credit card company, they said there were no issues or blocks on their end. They hadn't even received any charge attempt from the merchant yet. Then after hanging up I get another email 20 minutes later staying that the hotel cancelled my reservation. I called the hotel and they insisted that "there was a problem flagged by their system". Regardless, the same room for the same price was no longer available. They offered me a worse room for $30 more. I said no, and informed them I'd be writing negative reviews. The woman told me "go ahead" and now I'm here.

Date of stay: July 2018