Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$63
PricelineUS$63
Expedia.comUS$63
Hotels.comUS$63
FindHotelUS$63
HurbUS$63
All reviews rooftop pool family vacation boardwalk ocean md
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2020

Upon arrival to our room, we noticed that the room looked like it had not been cleaned. The refrigerator was broken. We were given a handicap room which we did not need and the shower was a handheld that did not stay in place and kept falling. Could not get a normal shower. The floor was dirty and had to use our towels to clean it and complete black covered the towels. The ceiling in the shower was leaking above us. The screen door fell off the tracks and wouldnt stay on. I have never felt so dirty in a hotel room and for the money it was so disappointing . Unfortunately, we had to make several calls to the front desk. Finally,the day we were checking out we spoke with the manager spoke with us and listened to our concerns. He did credit us a small percentage. I understand the situation with lack of staff but with the current times of COVID, the room should have been clean. I was handed a roll of paper towels and cleaner. We did get a replacement refrigerator. No iron but ironing board. no coffee pot, no wash cloths. I couldn't wait to get home to shower. One thing we did love about this place was the beautiful roof top pool. pool bar , understandably was closed. I appreciated the manager listening and doing a small credit back but for the money spent, i expected more.

Date of stay: July 2020
MonteCarloHotelGroup, Managing Director at Hotel Monte Carlo Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2020

Hello,
thank you for your review and we apologize for what you convey as a negative experience. We always clean and properly sanitize every room before check in, and we will be sharing this feedback with our housekeeping staff to ensure the rooms are up to standards. Due to COVID-19, we are not providing appliances like clothes irons or coffee pots in the rooms right now. Again, thank you for your review and we will share this feedback with the team.

Reviewed June 26, 2020 via mobile

My son and I ran into some issues with our room but management went above and beyond to make things right for us on our trip. The parking is close and check in was easy. Nice location and very close to the beach.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MonteCarloHotelGroup, Managing Director at Hotel Monte Carlo Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2020

Hi,
thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We are glad everything worked out for you and your son. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 25, 2020 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here for two nights this week. I was really nervous because of the reviews I read, but was pleasantly surprised. The check-in process was super easy and I found parking with no issues in their lot across the street. Our room was perfect and everything was clean. They were not doing housekeeping services (due to Covid), and our bathroom came stocked with extra towels. When we needed extra towels, we called down to the desk and they were brought right up to us. I loved sitting out on our balcony night too. We had absolutely no issues and had such a great trip!

1  Thank corinneb1302

Hi Corinne,
thank you so much for your kind feedback, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you and your sister had a nice and enjoyable stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 1, 2020

For the price of $150 it wasn’t bad I guess. We paid extra for 4 people and the pull out couch bed didn’t have any sheets on it. It looked gross. We called for sheets and pillows didn’t get those. Carpet is all torn. A lot of the place looks like it may never have been clean. Upstairs pool has everything floating in it. Downstairs pool is covered in sand it also felt like a sauna. I have no idea where the pictures online are from but that’s not the rooms we saw. The street is really busy and trucks and fire everything all night long. You can hear the neighbors. Beds are tough. If it was for more than one night I wouldn’t stay here. I gave it two stars because the staff was nice and I paid $150 so...

Trip type: Travelled with family
John Lowe, Other at Hotel Monte Carlo Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for what you report as your experience with the sheets and pillows. Unfortunately the property is in a busy area, and we are sorry the sounds went throughout the night. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 24, 2020 via mobile

Arrived at 1pm and stopped by to inquire about checking in. Was told they don’t allow check in until 4pm. Returned at 4:30 to a line of about 20 people waiting in line. Waited an hour in line and mine and others rooms were not ready. No estimated time could be given. Lady at the desk couldn’t keep her composure. Got a refund I think. Comfort inn up the street has a professional staff.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank johnbZ8786SZ

Thank you for your review and we are sorry for what you report. We would have loved the opportunity to engage with you regarding your issues while you were here. We would also like to find out what front desk assistant you are referring to, so we can discuss this with her directly. If your refund did not go through, contact us directly and we will assist you further. Thank you again.