“Became a pancake lover today”

Happy Jack Pancake House
Ranked #45 of 471 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An Ocean City breakfast tradition for over 50 years! Featuring over 14 varieties of pancakes, omelettes, egg combinations and more! We pride ourselves on great service and fast breakfast, stop by today!
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Wow looking for a place to have breakfast we stumbled across Happy Jack Pancake House. I'm not a real pancake fan I could take him or leave him but knowing my wife loves pancakes I decided to stop I figured what the heck is a pancake house I should be able to find something on the menu besides pancakes. I ordered a traditional two-egg meat and potato breakfast and of course my wife ordered pancakes. I was very pleased with my breakfast the eggs were done exactly how I like them. So of course my wife could not finish all her pancakes and I thought oh I'll try them how good can they be my gosh they were the best pancakes I have ever tasted made with true buttermilk perfectly grilled they were just the perfect size of a pancake needless to say next time at Happy Jack I will be ordering pancakes for breakfast.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Happy Jacks gives you a good portion for your money and the pancakes are light and fluffy. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Had the pumpkin pancakes with the butter pecan syrup. They were excellent. The combination of the pumpkin pancakes and the butter pecan syrup was perfect. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a place to get an excellent breakfast with excellent service. The waitresses was friendly and very personable.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Stopped in for breakfast before heading home after a long three day weekend. Hung over and this was exactly what we needed! The waitress was awesome and so accommodating. Everything we got was great. I wasn't expecting much but even the steak was cooked perfectly. The ape hanger bike week special was amazing and then the waitress got me white gravy to put on it and it just hit it home! It doesn't look like much from the outside but it's one of the best breakfasts I've had in OC. Will def be back next year.

1  Thank KKLOOS
Reviewed September 13, 2017

WE had gone there in Sept. 2017 for breakfast on two different occasions. We both had pancakes on the first visit, and omelettes on the second time. Everything was great. The coffee is superb. Organic, freshly ground from Eastern Maryland. Some of the best coffee I have ever had. Staff is friendly and very attentive to there customers. Large parking lot in the rear, and one block to the boardwalk if you need a walk afterward. Get there early because it gets busy. But if you have to wait, its worth it. Highly recommended for breakfast.