“$6.99 breakfast”

Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An Ocean City breakfast tradition for over 50 years! Featuring over 14 varieties of pancakes, omelettes, egg combinations and more! We pride ourselves on great service and fast breakfast, stop by today!
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant has a special during the week of $6.99 for certain items. Ours was pancakes & sausage and French toast & bacon. Nice since yesterday we paid much more.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Stopped by Happy Jacks after a recommendation. There was a line, but we checked in, they gave us a menu to look at and within 15 minutes we were at a table. Niki was our waitress and she was so much fun. With a packed place she still made us feel like she has all the time in the world to take out order. Very well organized and customer friendly. The food was excellent, I had the eggs/sausage,pancakes. With different syrups to choose from you can experiment until you get the perfect taste. I highly recommend. As Niki told us if we leave hungry it's our own fault.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

The wait was a bit but well worth it the breakfast was so good.The wait wasn't to bad maybe 30 during peak time during bike week.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Chipped beef on toast home fries bacon eggs pancakes with bananas blueberry syrup. Great fast service from Cathy.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Wow looking for a place to have breakfast we stumbled across Happy Jack Pancake House. I'm not a real pancake fan I could take him or leave him but knowing my wife loves pancakes I decided to stop I figured what the heck is a pancake house I should be able to find something on the menu besides pancakes. I ordered a traditional two-egg meat and potato breakfast and of course my wife ordered pancakes. I was very pleased with my breakfast the eggs were done exactly how I like them. So of course my wife could not finish all her pancakes and I thought oh I'll try them how good can they be my gosh they were the best pancakes I have ever tasted made with true buttermilk perfectly grilled they were just the perfect size of a pancake needless to say next time at Happy Jack I will be ordering pancakes for breakfast.