“"BEST of the BEST"”

Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An Ocean City breakfast tradition for over 50 years! Featuring over 19 varieties of pancakes, omelettes, egg combinations and more! We pride ourselves on great service and fast breakfast, stop by today!
Reviewed November 8, 2020 via mobile

We all know the feeling when you put on an ole' comfortable pair of jeans.... We'll that's like Happy Jacks. Best breakfast in
OC. Hands down! Always makes you feel at home. Sausage gravy over top their fluffy pancakes with home Fries & a hot cup of coffee......YUM! can't beat it.
And my coffee mug from 5 years ago keeps me coming back for more!! Don't miss my gem in OC!

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank scoop35311
Write a reviewReviews (658)

Reviewed October 23, 2020 via mobile

Pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin latte delicious. Seating appropriate for distance and restaurant very clean. Waitress friendly. Definitely a place to stop at. Near hotels in the area so within walking distance.

Reviewed October 8, 2020

My husband and I picked the Happy Jack Pancake House based on Trip Advisor reviews and the fact we saw they had an outside area. When we arrived we were told the outside area was not being serviced directly BUT we could get carryout and still eat outside. This is what we decided to do. The staff could not have been more helpful. We were given ice water as requested. Our meals were delivered to us outside and everything was in containers to keep the food warm. The breakfast was so tasty. I had an egg white vegetable omelet and a side of two sweet potato pancakes. Both were scrumptious. In fact, the omelet was one of the best I have had at a restaurant. The pancakes were a treat. My husband got an omelet with meat and loved it. He also enjoyed his blueberry pancakes. This meal out was perfect for our needs since we did not want to eat inside a restaurant and it turned out even better when the food was so good. Thanks to the staff!

Reviewed October 4, 2020

Looking for a great breakfast place in OCMD, try Happy Jacks. Great menu, pancakes, waffles, eggs, and much more. Pancakes were fantastic and the blueberry ones were filled with fresh blueberries. And the portion sizes were really large.

Had a nice cuppa coffee and even went back the next day for another one it was that good.

Nice little place, food was fantastic, a little pricey but worth it!

Wait staff was good and checked in often to see how we were doing. They really care about their customers.

Reviewed September 20, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I visited Happy Jack's our first morning in Ocean City and were very impressed. The staff were very friendly and courteous, the food was very good and reasonably priced. We enjoyed it so much we went back again later in the week. Pancakes were awesome, the egg white & pesto omelette was amazing. Will absolutely visit again.

Date of visit: September 2020