“Good food with a great view!”

Harrison's Harbor Watch Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 460 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$12 - US$49
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Waterfront seafood restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Assateague State and National Parks, West Ocean City Harbor, and the Ocean City Inlet. Specializing in fresh, local seafood such as day boat scallops, tuna, mahi mahi, rockfish, swordfish, lobster and local oysters and clams. Award winning raw bar is located on the first floor and the rawbartenders will prepare shrimp, clams, oysters, and crab legs as well as our world famous oyster stew. The second floor is open for dinner service during summer months. Our second floor is the perfect venue for wedding receptions, corporate banquets or large private parties. Located directly on the south end of the famous Ocean City boardwalk just south of Trimper's Amusements.
Reviewed October 17, 2017

My wife and I along with another couple came here for lunch recently during our annual visit to Ocean City.

Upon our arrival the restaurant was not crowed, but became busy during our time there.

Our server took our drink orders quickly and then our food order, but the it appears that since we were there during the off season (October), that the restaurant did not have adequate staff on duty. As our order was a long time before it was delivered.

Based on the circumstances the server did a good job, attending to our drinks while we waited a long time for our orders.

The food was very good, although a little pricey, this is not an inexpensive establishment.

Overall I rated it very good, because although the service was very slow, the food was good (I had the grilled chicken sandwich with a side of red potatoes and green beans) and the view is awesome looking out over the inlet and ocean.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Touristy restaurant at the end of the Boardwalk. Lots of restaurants to eat at; but at 8pm on a Saturday night this was the only one that had availability for 8. Hmmm, I wonder why? Food was okay. We ordered the cream of crab soup, clam strips, chicken & shrimp combo, a rib eye and of course the kids tenders. Food was okay. Not the worst we've had, and certainly not the best either. Service was OK too.
If you go before the sun sets you will have a nice view. Obviously, if you go after the sun sets it will be dark and there will be no view at all, and you'll just be eating at a touristy restaurant with just OK food.

Jeb V, General Manager at Harrison's Harbor Watch Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Hi there, I want to apologize for the view Saturday night. We have large roof lights that usually illuminate the inlet. Early Saturday morning we realized we had an electrical issue that prevented us from using the lights this weekend. We contacted our maintenance department and electricians but unfortunately they couldn't do anything Saturday to solve the issue. Our team is working for a resolution here early today and trying to resolve the problem. If you would like to reach out to me to discuss your meal I can be reached at ocharborwatch@gmail.com
Jeb Vetock
GM

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

We overall had a very good experience. For an appetizer we got the crab dip and it was a generous portion and exactly what we like; very traditional.
Our entrees were a blackened Salmon with a red pepper sauce and it too was good but it had a little too much sauce for our taste(heavy cream based) because it did not allow the Salmon, the star of the plate, to really shine, just not a very refined dish. The Salmon kinda got lost in all the sauce unfortunately.
Finally, I would like to add it took approx 45 min to get our entrees - that is a bit excessive, especially for a fish dish, and the restaurant was not very busy at all. Our server did a very good job as well.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

The place is very clean and the service is great and the people are very friendly
The view is the best part of it
We had a bus load and the service was great along with the food
The crab cake and salmon was very tasty
Would like to return with just the wife and I

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We don't come here that often but it's the place I think of for special occasions and celebrations. We did call ahead since we were celebrating a birthday and wanted a window seat. They don't guarantee one but you can always wait for one to open up. Lots of little shops are nearby but they do close early so be aware. The view from Harrison's is one of my favorites. I love to watch the fishing boats coming in and on this visit we saw a lot of jet skiers too. The food was good and we really enjoyed the choice of sides. I liked the steamed red potatoes especially. I had the crab cakes and they were excellent. My husband enjoyed the snow crab legs too. The service was very slow but we know it's because most restaurants are short-handed this time of year. The manager was delivering food to assist the servers and runners. She stopped by twice to ask if we needed anything. My only complaint about the meal was the drinks. I had a strawberry daiquiri and it did not have much flavor, tasted watery from the beginning. But everything else was very good. And if you don't get a table near the window you can always sit in the chairs next to the restaurant and at the end of the boardwalk and see the same view and the great sunsets.