3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
TripadvisorUS$121
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
StayForLong
1,256 results
All reviews pirate ship mini golf shuttle bus fsk resort indoor pool putt putt great family resort splash pad hot tub kids love family vacation off season game room sprayground amenities summer boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2021 via mobile

For the past few years I have taken my three kids here for a quick winter getaway. We love it! Even my teenager gets excited about going. The room is a great size with everything we need, the workout room is clean and perfect for my needs. The pool and arcade keep the kids entertained for hours. The staff is friendly and helpful. We are near shopping and restaurants. We hope to continue our winter tradition for years to come!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Francis Scott Key, General Manager at Francis Scott Key Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2021

Thank you for submitting a review of your recent stay. We certainly value our return guests and we are happy that you plan on returning for many years to come! We see so many amazing families and am glad your family is one of them.
Looking forward to seeing you next winter, if not sooner!!

Reviewed February 24, 2021

Perfect for a family vacation! Very clean, lots of room for distancing, and they still had lots of activities for the kids, including arcade & movie theater. Room was very clean and the staff was very helpful!

Date of stay: February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable as well as the staff and amenities met the expectations we set for all of our guests. We know it was probably a short trip due to the off-season and hopefully you can return in-season to enjoy all our outdoor amenities as well. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 27, 2020

We went for a family trip and we had 2 rooms and the description was misleading.
At first, the clerk claimed that i was supposed to check in the next day and asked for more money because it was a saturday. I was baffled as I couldn't believe i would make such a mistake, then I pull up my reservation to prove him wrong. No apologies, nothing. He was not pleasant. Then when we booked a room that was supposed to have 2 queen beds that are tempurpedic bed, which was a big LIE, instead we got to uncomfortable full size beds. When Informed that I didn't ask for double bed, he said well that's all we have what you want to do? I couldn't believe it because I had to pay 1 night deposit to secure the room.
They claimed the rooms are updated, but the doors and carpet don't seem updated to me. There were flies in our room, and we asked for cleaner sheets, but we got nothing taken care. In addition, you do not get daily room service.
otherwise it's a nice facility for family, the rooms can take 6 people (kids of course), then when you have small children, the pool and the activities would work.

Date of stay: September 2020
Heather Brunning, General Manager at Francis Scott Key Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2020

I appreciated the feedback in this posters review both negative and positive. I am sorry our customer service agent fell short of our expectations when handling the situation. I am unsure without more information the cause of confusion with the room types. I can state the following. Queen beds+ Sleep sofa's are only bookable on our website and are on limited inventory. Booking.com and 3rd party websites do not have access to them- they do however have access to Queen rooms, however only for up to 4 people . All other bookings would have double beds. Most rooms have Tempurpedic brand mattresses, however last fall we renovated 92 rooms with new Beautyrest Memory Foam beds, I am sorry you did not like them and input is valued on this new brand for us. It is true we did not replace the carpet in the 92 rooms as it was only 2 seasons ago when it was replaced, and the doors were painted. We issue a housekeeping notice at check-in as most hotels in Ocean City, not just ours do not have daily service due to Covid- however we will service rooms upon request. We have had some communication issues between the desk staff and housekeeping, so I apologize your request was missed and will address that again to the staff handling the calls. We hope this poster will consider us in the future on their next visit considering the amenities we offer. I will certainly address any concerns and will book their room personally if they wish to call or email me directly.

Respectfully,
410-213-0088 ext. 103

Reviewed September 21, 2020 via mobile

We have the best experience in Ocean City in 2020 and built good memories with our children's in Francis Scott Key Family Resort we will back in the next summer ❤
The resort has excellent facilities and amenities include you don't need waist time outside looking for fun you have a lot to do inside.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather Brunning, General Manager at Francis Scott Key Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience at our resort. We are glad you had a super awesome vacation and exceed your expectations. We look foward to seeing you back in 2021!

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2020 via mobile

Francis Scott Key was the perfect place for our family vacation. They are away from the hustle and bustle but only a 5 minute drive to the beach or boardwalk. The shuttle was always around the resort and ready to take you there. They have so much to do you don't need to go anywhere else. The resort was clean and we'll kept. We stayed in a room with a kitchen which was fully stocked with everything you need to cook any size meal. The beds were surprisingly comfortable. There was so much to do you don't need to go anywhere else. The main pool is beautifully designed and the indoor pool has a lot of fun things for the kids. The splash pad was perfect for my 4yr old. The pond and BBQ gazebo was also very nice. They even have fire pits to make s'mores. The staff was great and very timely with any requests. We will definitely be returning next year

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather Brunning, General Manager at Francis Scott Key Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2020

Thank you for submitting a review and choosing our property for your Ocean City vacation. We are pleased you found us and enjoyed all that we have to offer. We look forward to your visit with us next season if not sooner.