Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rocking chairs great pool an older hotel location is excellent bike week dakota summer
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2020

My sons and I stayed here for three nights. Great location. We loved the pool the best. Loved having a waitress at the pool and the music. We ate lunch at the pool every day and I enjoyed a mudslide or two ;) Front desk was nice, room was ok, parking was tricky but we got lucky, room was ready early, loved the coffee shop right outside the hotel. We would stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank 180kristineb
Reviewed July 26, 2020

My family an I stay here several times each season. Jackie was extremely accommodating when we had a booking issue. She treated us like we had known her for years. The staff is extremely friendly and the location is excellent. They have everything you need right here on site. The pool is fantastic, entertainment is great, drinks are refreshing and I would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 21, 2020

Room was small, but served our purpose. We were unable to use our own hair dryer, blew circuit breaker, but it was fixed right away. Due to Covid 19 we stayed at the pool most of our day,which is where we had our lunch and drinks before going to boardwalk for dinner. It could definitely use some renovations, but overall good experience. I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed July 21, 2020

Good hotel for what it was for. My friend and I did a short weekend trip to Ocean City (my first time). This hotel has a great location on the boardwalk, staff was friendly and helpful, pool was great. The hotel is a little outdated but I think that's expected for hotels on the northern states shore places.

Room tip: Rooms by the pool are louder due to live bands at night.
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 20, 2020 via mobile

Hotel room was in ok condition. The floors and cheap hollow door was worst of it and desperately need replacement. Rest of hotel is nice especially considering age. I saw door open across the hall to oceanfront and those rooms are remodeled.

Date of stay: June 2020