All reviews room divider coastal highway short walk to the beach cook breakfast family room our home away from home burner stove clean pool sized fridge dish soap sleeper sofa rooms are big plenty of parking two queens mini golf great place to stay two queen beds
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We had been traveling by car for 30 days, traveling from NC to Maine, and then back down the east coast, when we arrived at the Sea Hawk Motel in Ocean City, MD. Out of all 12 motels we stayed in, the Sea Hawk Motel ranked #1! The owner's attention to detail was superb. The patio & shower's clotheline ruled the day. The Sea Hawk has multiple floors accessible by mulitple elevators and stair cases. The staff is friendly and professional. Our room #454 had a sitting area with a fold out sleeper sofa, two queen beds, a patio (facing the street) and a large, clean bathroom. The pool was also clean and had plenty of chairs. There is ample parking, especially behind the hotel. This is hidden from view at the front of the hotel, but is directly behind the main building. The Sea Hawk is well worth the money.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MikeEubanks
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Sea Hawk in July for 3 nights. I’ve been going to OC, staying at numerous hotels and condos on the Northern blocks, for the last 15 summers. This was my first time at the Sea Hawk, and won’t be my last. I chose it based on the pricing and location. The room was perfect for us...the balcony is great, bed was comfty, AC worked wonderfully, and everything was very clean. Didn’t use the pool, as I couldn’t get away from the beach, but it was nice to have it there just in case.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank royalmommy
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a quick overnighter with the wife. Check in was easy, but late,room wasn’t ready til 3 . Not a big deal tho, they let us use the pool.
Got a room on the top floor. We were really surprised by the room. It was very nice, clean, and updated. Bed was comfortable, pillows were a bit to full. The room had a divider, that was nice to block out the sun in the morning. The bathroom was one of the cleanest I’ve stayed at in a hotel. The A/C was steady pumping out cold air, it worked great.
Good check out time to, 11 o’clock

The front desk lady was very nice & sweet.

Would definitely stay here again when we come to Ocean City.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rich529
Reviewed August 11, 2018

It is not east to find a pleasing venue "Down the Ocean" in the high season of August. The Sea Hawk proved a delight in so many ways. The AC was amazing- perhaps the best I've ever encountered. Chambers were very clean and quiet. Mattresses were fairly good but the Pillows were terrific.. Lots of towels, great mirror, shower was fine. Only problem was check-in, backed up a bit but gracious enough. You might want to give this place a try; I really enjoyed it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I decided to book here after reading the good reviews. I am glad I did! It was a bit older, but the rooms, pool, and facility was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and the location was great. We had a family room, which had plenty of space, a full size refrigerator, small stove, and microwave! We arrived in late morning so I thought I would just check to see if the room might be ready early. It was and we were able to get in. That made our day and I was very grateful. The parking was good, and it was only a very short walk to the beach, which is what we wanted. I would highly recommend if you just want something simple, clean, and not as expensive.

Trip type: Travelled with family