Hotels.com
Priceline
eDreams
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2020

No blankets, just a spread & sheet. large stains on the carpet, Coffee maker but no cups. They do not advertise that it is a seasonal arear and most business closed after labor day. The manager eluded. things were closed due to rain but the 2 women both states most places closed after labor day. The garage only accommodated 6 cars.

Room tip: it was quiet , no one was there,
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed July 15, 2020

Thursday. I found out I could possibally have been exposed to the virus from a coworker who has tested positive and has all the systems. She is having a very rough time. Even though I do not have any systems I wanted to do the right thing and self quarantine myself. I explained all this to the manger at Ocean 1 as well at booking.com. Property’s comment:
“The reservation is non refundable,the deposit for the first night plus tax is forfeited if canceled. Thank you, Ocean1”.
I still had an option of staying at their facility or canceling. So management would rather chance everyone's health vs cancel my reservations and give me a full refund. I decided to cancel and lose almost $300 to ensure the safety of others incase I am carrying the virus. It just left a really bad taste in my mouth about this hotel. They were fine with me still being there knowing the situation. Just no compassion for human life. I definitely will never reserve a room there in the future.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ninasI9054WQ
Reviewed November 1, 2019 via mobile

Every time I've stayed here I enjoyed myself in ocean front. This visit was very disappointing because we were put in a room at pool side. We had a sliver of an ocean view. The stove burner was warped as was the skillet. My friend found an old contact lense on the floor. The floor under the "headboard" was filthy.
Sadly, Boardwalk One will be taken off my list of places to stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Terry R
Reviewed October 14, 2019

This timeshare was awesome. Room was very clean. The office checkin and checkout person was extremely friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. Location was outstanding. Parking was great. Would definitely like to come back again.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed September 15, 2019

An ok place, if we had a room on the boardwalk it would have been better, we overlooked the street and the pool was in the parking lot. Overall it was a good value, great location, and the room was spacious

Date of stay: September 2019