Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.comUS$69
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at Safari Motel Boardwalk for the past several years. We love this place. The rooms are nice and always very clean. The entire hotel staff are all friendly and polite. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We are already looking forward to our next trip!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2019

I was looking for an inexpensive place where I could get away for 1 night and also be able to take my dog. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean but on the small side which is ok especially for just 1 night. Location was great, right on the boardwalk. Being on the bottom floor didn't have much of a view.

Date of stay: September 2019
ManagmentSM1, Manager at Safari Hotel Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2019

Thank you for staying with us! We're so glad you enjoyed your short visit. You're welcome to visit us again for the next season.

Reviewed August 22, 2019

The location of course is great, right on the boardwalk. This is a motel, not a hotel so do not compare with five star accommodations. The customer service is exceptionally responsive and extremely considerate with real empathy. Art and his family manage the place currently (my first time visiting - do not know the history) and I will share two incidents: ONE: Art accommodated me and gave me great rates in the middle of summer vacations with literally just a few hours notice, he also granted me a very late check out because of an emergency trip that I had to make right after I had checked in - no fault of his but he made sure I was compensated in some way for that during my holiday, and TWO: I had been woken up in the middle of the night because the idotz above me (remember: *motel*) who probably weighed 400 lbs ea, decided to drag their beds or whatever (heavy furniture for sure) across the floor, and kept doing it until I had to get up and walk down to the front desk and well, sort of, complain. The night manager imediately grabbed his walkie talkie and walked up the stairs with me, explaining along the way that the rooms above mine were tiled (hence the noise when you drag furniture) but that the guests should not be doing so. Sure enough, the people stopped doing whatever the heck they were doing, of course the walked around the room with all their weight for a good 30 minutes after that, but the furniture dragging stopped. This is how efficient their entire staff is.
The parking is shaded with nice trees and enough. They allow you to remain parked there and go and have lunch, another dip in the ocean etc after you have checked out, and before you leave town. That in itself is a big plus. Art is a great guy and his team is awesome, I look forward to my next trip to OC and stay there again. Kudos!

Room tip: Ocean view, high numbers will be closer to the two large open ocean front balconies
1  Thank Musafir2
ManagmentSM1, Manager at Safari Hotel Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate it!

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family just left The Safari Motel and we had the BEST time! The reviews here were spot on... it’s an older motel but it is SPOTLESS and the staff is beyond friendly and accommodating. Free parking on site and close proximity to a lot of family activities. We left the car and ubered around town. It’s Right on boardwalk, takes two minutes from room to sand! We will be coming back but this time for more than two nights!!!! :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 966erino

Thanks for the awesome review!

Reviewed August 16, 2019

This hotel is conveniently located right on the Boardwalk at 13th Street. The views from the balcony are incredible. Very relaxing to sit out and watch the waves and people walking by. Although older, the room was clean and had free wi-fi. Very nice hidden gem. I recommend staying here when in the area.

Room tip: Upper rooms have access to balconies.
1  Thank 2019Reunion

Thank you for staying with us! It's our pleasure to make our customers happy while on vacation.