Barefoot Mailman
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$130
BestWestern.com
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$119
US$159
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$391
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Orbitz.com
US$152
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$230
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$359
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$143
All reviewsdog areaa pet friendly hotelstayed here numerous timesfull sizerooms are cleancheck in was a breezecleaning staffconvention centerprivate balconynice sizepetsmotelocboardwalkmdratessand
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed with my family in late August. The motel is only a short walk to the beach. The rooms were modest, but spacious and clean. Our room included a kitchenette, that had been recently remodeled. It included everything that we needed! The staff was courteous and responsive. Unfortunately, our 7 day vacation was cut short 3 days by mandatory evacuations due to Hurricane Irene but The Barefoot Mailman completely refunded our money for those unused nights. We didn't even have to ask! I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Chumledo
Reviewed 24 October 2011

When I entered the room, the first thing I noticed was that it did not smell of animals. I have been to other hotels where they don't allow pets and they smell musty. The furniture is a little old but everything was clean and comfortable. They gave a treat bag for my little girl and she loved it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They obviously love pets and have a little area that is well groomed to take your pet to. Everyone on my floor had a pet. I registered with tripadvisor just so I can voice how wonderful these people are. They are reasonably priced and you are near the beach. My girl loved it here! I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BiscuitnBrisket
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We wanted to go to the shore with our dogs so I booked a room here from 10/13 thru 10/16 to try this hotel out as there are very few hotels that allow you to bring your dog.. Rates were reasonable and room was dated and worn but clean and comfortable. No smell of dogs. Close to beach and dogs had a blast there. Had a great stay and will definitely return again soon. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to take their dog with them!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Vicki J
Reviewed 15 October 2011

I just returned from staying in room 311 at Barefot Mailman. It Was GREAT!! First, the management was extremely cooperative by waiting up for us, though we arrived at 2330 hours. Even at that hour the clerk was cheerful. The room was spacious and clean. The furniture was a little old and showed it, but it was in good condition. The bed was comfortable. There are NO insect guests.
The place was full in mid-October. WE spoke with other guests and had a good time.
The management is extremely pet friendly. Every other guest we encountered had their dog. The dogs used the swimming pool. The best part: Very few hotels in OC are pet friendly. The few that do allow pets gouge the guest for $35 /night extra. Barefoot Mailman charges only $10/night and welcomes the dog with a bag of treats (NO tricks!!)
Stay at Barefoot Mailman. You wil get your money's worth.
Staff very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the hot water heater. If not it takes forever to get hot water
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Josh H
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We have never stayed at a hotel that was so friendly and pet friendly. The staff could not be more helpful. Everything was clean and odor free. The maid was excellent, made sure you had everything you needed. The people in the office truely made you and your pet feel welcome. We had a super stay and will return for our 11th stay with them.

Room Tip: Nice view of the bay and close to the beach, no streets to cross.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family