Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot tub outdoor pool game room pirate ship family vacation board walk the past years view of the ocean boardwalk riptide
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2020 via mobile

Staff is excellent rooms are clean with kitchenette good pool and restaurant down staloirs out front on board walk game room right on the beach thanks for the relaxing vacation i will be back soon.i through I wrote enough im trying to submit but it won't let me

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank V9074ADsheilab
Flagship Oceanfront, General Manager at Flagship Hotel Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind comments, I have shared them with the staff! Stay well and hope to be able to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed July 24, 2020 via mobile

We had a great stay and the rooms(2) were great for our party of 9. The only things I didn't like is that the inside pool was rough and scratched our children's feet, parents leaving their children unattended in the inside pool, and the parking needs to be better, spaces are hard to get out of on the side of the building. Other than that everything was great and we enjoyed our trip.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank F213ZVkatieb

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I will speak to maintenance and see if something can be done about the indoor pool bottom this winter after we close. We have placed new signs up about children being unattended and we have begun to enforce that rule. I apologize for the parking, the spots are the minimum required size to keep as many close to the building as possible. I do thank you for your comments and I wanted you to know we are listening and we do make changes based on feedback from our valued customers. Thank you again for taking the time to write.

Reviewed July 21, 2020 via mobile

Room was well cleaned, the lady at the desk I really wish I would have gotten here name worked great to get me in early on 4th of July weekend. Both looks we’re amazing and so was the bar. Will definitely be back! Also, I’m 24 years old and played like a 5 year old in the arcade room! Lol my 2nd time staying at this property and the pricing wasn’t that bad at all! Thank you so much to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank aking2448

Hello,

Thank you for writing and for your wonderful review, I will make sure to share it with everyone. Stay safe and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed July 21, 2020

Just got off the phone updating my upcoming reservation. I Spoke to Shay. She was so helpful and accommodating. She really made our experience great! We can’t thank her and the staff enough! Thanks!!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eshepp

Hello,

Thank you for the great comment, we really appreciate the good feedback!

Reviewed July 21, 2020 via mobile

This was our second year staying at Flagship, we really enjoyed our stay. It was a much needed vacation with everything going on in the world at this moment. Service was great!!! Rooms were clean, beds are comfy,staff is great!

1  Thank 308randiw

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write, and for your kind words. Great feedback is always appreciated!