Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$69
PricelineUS$58
eDreamsUS$58
TripadvisorUS$58
FindHotel
All reviews great location room was clean a great stay the entire staff mini fridge summer housekeeper inlet bay porch
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2020

When we arrived at the motel room the bathroom only had 1 toilet paper roll - half used. No towels. Sand and dirt was everywhere on the floor when we arrived that got on our socks. No cleaning services like they said there would be. We constantly had to pick up stuff at the front desk. Yet there was an envelope from someone specifically from a cleaning service there asking for a tip. The pillow cases had very questionable and disgusting yellow stains all over them. The refrigerator freezer did not work. The bed sheets had holes in them.

1  Thank danasH7188DF
James Isaminger, General Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2020

I am sorry to hear that your stay was not what you had hoped for. I can assure you that our staff takes pride in keeping our guests happy . Did you let anyone know in the office that you were having some issues with cleanliness? Our staff would have happily taken care of it for you . I would really like to speak with you about your issues during your stay . Please give me a call at your earliest convenience .

Reviewed August 15, 2020

We stayed over at their South Beach apartments as there were quite a few of us. It was a really nice stay. Very clean. The only issues we really had was there being no spatula and if someone is staying upstairs, it's not super quiet. Our neighbors for the week were constantly moving tables and chairs around.
Other than that, the staff was super friendly we had a great stay overall. It's only a 5 minute walk from the beach and boardwalk. Great location. There's a seven-eleven right across the street which was super convenient too. Will be back again next year!

Trip type: Travelled with family
James Isaminger, General Manager at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2020

Thank you so much! We look forward to hearing from you to make your reservation for next year!

Reviewed August 6, 2020

Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice LITTLE motel. It’s clean well kept and friendly staff. I only give it 2 1/2 stars because if I say I have a family of 4 than why give us a SUPER SMALL room? I have 2 older children besides my self and hubby on this trip. Our room is so small we don’t have any type of room to move around in!!! You get up off the bed and bam you are walking into the opposite side of the room. This room is only big enough for 1 or 2 people not 4. The TV SUCKS!!! Seriously if I pay for a room I should get more than 10 channels, and they are not even decent channels! Sorry I like to have something good to watch when I fall asleep. The sheets are supposedly clean but I guess they use so much bleach cause of this virus they make me itch really bad. Don’t get me started on how super small the so called bathroom is. Like I said it’s a great place, just Super SMALL!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your comments! I'm sorry you were not happy with our channel selection, we do have basic cable. Our rooms are small, however we do have larger units and other options for larger groups. Please let us know that when you call to make your next reservation. We look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed July 26, 2020

We loved our cute room on the bay side. They have a very friendly staff. They made us feel at home and let us stay and use the pool and parking lot,to walk to the beach, even after we checked out, so we could spend a few more hours in paradise. We can't wait to come back. Thank you.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much! We look forward to having you back as well!

Reviewed July 21, 2020

What a EXCELLENT experience!!!! I was wanting to just come down for the evening and chill with my boyfriend! The price for the location was STELLAR! Mrs Teresa was absolutely wonderful and one of the nicest people I’ve ever met! She was very accommodating and super sweet! Thomas was awesome at night! He took care of all of my silly needs ;-) thank you for giving us the best experience!! Cool place, clean room, very nice staff!!! I booked a room for September already!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Madison Bescak, Marketing at Madison Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2020

Hello,

I'm so happy to hear you had a great vacation with us and you'll be coming back soon! Thank you for your kind words about our hardworking, and helpful staff. I'll be sure to let them know! We strive to make sure everyone has the best vacation and I'm glad we could accommodate yours! We can't wait to have you stay with us again soon!

Best,